Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Oink Staff!!!!

safa's Avatar ® BT Rep: +1
    Would have to agree with Joeymad, your "friend " cant really be a good friend because he obviosly does not have any respect for you, if he does this to you and tryin to sign up a new account to get more invites could be seen from Oink`s view as you tryin to invite more cheaters therfore the ban.
    Last edited by safa; 12-08-2006 at 06:39 PM. Reason: 1+1=3

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    raspberry1331's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    @moonspell: are you kidding? a soulseek would be a much more sensible alternative... DC is slow and taking away all the resources. it represents the dark age of filesharing.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    filephile's Avatar um wat do I put here
    tupacker, I agree that their response was too harsh. taking away invites for life may be a bit much but is explicitly stated in their rules. not to say they couldn't have given you a warning at least in the spirit of the holiday season or something.

but it was definitely a mistake to pm staff and ask them to break rules for you, especially when your account had already been flagged.
    Your Signature:
    [Goes here]

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    duynghia's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by tupacker View Post
    I understand their point of view...i just don't think it's fair for me to loose all my invites FOREVER because a friend of mine cheated! I just don't agree with the way the treat users, they act like we had to beg them for second chance or whatever, i prefer to loose an account than beg for something! If i had something to hide i wouldn't PM them with my intentions...it's all over and i've been banned. Fair or not...it was their decision! Peace...
    tupacker, calm down
    Delete all cookies, if it didn't work, reset your rounter if your IP is dynamic or ask your ISP to provide you a new static IP.
    Many trackers ban users by checking their cookies of browser, an example is TL
    Last edited by duynghia; 12-09-2006 at 02:29 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    It would seem quite obvious to me since you were referring to invites in the pm and then said you were going to delete your account and make a new one that you were trying to sneak by the disabled invites... and get invites again. Otherwise who in their right mind would want to delete their account with a good ratio to start over with low ratio again?

Especially with a 42gig uploaded and 20gig downloaded at Oinks which most ppl here can attest to it being one of the toughest places to have a good ratio unless you are uploading your own stuff.

And this would also have me believe you are just trying to get new invites threw the new accounts to use as trades.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    n00b BT Rep: +1
    Oink is easy to get a good ratio - now BitmeTV - that is hard.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by tupacker
    I understand their point of view...i just don't think it's fair for me to loose all my invites FOREVER because a friend of mine cheated!
    if you do not think the rules of a certain tracker are fair, why are you a member of that tracker?

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I didn't read all of this thread, but the OinK staff are assholes all the way around. I've had two problems in the past in which I've gone to their chat section to fix, and had VERY bad experiences.

I don't even use that tracker anymore. I won't support it.

yo

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    I didn't read all of this thread, but the OinK staff are assholes all the way around. I've had two problems in the past in which I've gone to their chat section to fix, and had VERY bad experiences.

I don't even use that tracker anymore. I won't support it.
    What exactly happened?

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Music Fascist BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by zaguar View Post
    Oink is easy to get a good ratio - now BitmeTV - that is hard.
    s'true that...

and tupacker, just go on irc and tell them your story... maybe that would have been a more intelligent thing to do than coming on here and bitching about them?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast