Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: more matrix

Poster
    Hey all... i saw the movie monday nite it was awsome ... the best movie by far.... wondering how i got in.... i got free vip screening that rite vip haha.. .. yea It was soo good i wish i took my camera in there... could of put it on kazaa
    i dont wanna spoil the movie but ur gonna have to watch matrix: the revolution.... if u see the second.... one damn it was soo good im gonna watch it again when it comes out.... And it was better then the first so imagine that...

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Is it true that the movie stops in the middle of the scene at the end? I hear that it's a true cliffhanger.
    Proud member of MDS

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Lucky you, we get a late night sneak preview Wednesday.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    neevakee's Avatar the bad spelller BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    at least you can see it wendsday, i have a project due first thing thursday morning, and i can't go. Oh well i have tickets for thursday afternoon. They were a b-day present so no complaints

One thing I have found funny is that everyone at my school is trying to download it right now, but i keep on telling them it is not out. They dont belive me and when they download a fake i just say i told you so. I tell them i know people and that i would know long before they knew. Oh well... as in the matrix for them "ignorance is bliss"

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    yea a real cliff hanger... it was great i have to see it again...it was awsome...
    matrix reloaded facts:

The highway scene: They built the 2 mile highway used in the move on an old navy base
    Both movies costed over 300mil ....
    Trinty broke her leg while training...
    Tank didnt come back because he wanted too much money...
    Theres a 1000 visual effect shots...

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    so whats the deal do they just say tank fell out of the ship and died

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Not that it matters, neways... I'll see it thursday morn, can't wait, I'm busy wed night or I would see it then ...

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    Yes the movie was a cliffhanger. Yes you're going to have to watch the movie multiple times. The movie is very confusing. I just came back from the sneak preview (I work at a theatre) and I am still quite confusing. Fighting scenes were great too.

I really wish I had a camera too, the projectionist wouldn't give a line to feed the reel into a VCR otherwise I'd have it on tape and on fasttrack right now =D. I think it might help if you people watch the original matrix before you see this one coz i sure hell was so lost.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Originally posted by Schuler@14 May 2003 - 06:13
    Yes the movie was a cliffhanger. Yes you're going to have to watch the movie multiple times. The movie is very confusing. I just came back from the sneak preview (I work at a theatre) and I am still quite confusing. Fighting scenes were great too.

I really wish I had a camera too, the projectionist wouldn't give a line to feed the reel into a VCR otherwise I'd have it on tape and on fasttrack right now =D. I think it might help if you people watch the original matrix before you see this one coz i sure hell was so lost.
    It people like you that make me crazy jealous

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Poster
    So is it just me or is Reloaded the first movie ever to actually NOT show up online before the release?

Whoa.. scary new world kiddies

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast