Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LMFAO at verizon customer and his math mistake

Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    lmao.
    listen to how long that guy takes to do math rofl.
    .002 dollars charge instead of .002 cents!? That's false advertisement...

For all folk who still don't understand this,the guy is saying he was told he was going to be charged .002 cents (.002 x $0.01) , but he was actually charged .002 dollars (.002 x $1.00)
    See a difference?

....those mother fuckers at Verizon are con artists lol. That's a huge amount of extra money.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmight View Post
    lmao.

For all folk who still don't understand this,the guy is saying he was told he was going to be charged .002 cents (.002 x $0.01) , but he was actually charged .002 dollars (.002 x $1.00)
    See a difference?

....those mother fuckers at Verizon are con artists lol. That's a huge amount of extra money.
    They aren't con artists. The rep misquoted price in the beginning and the supervisor didn't own up to it (cuz we was stupid).

A con would denote that the rep ans supervisor knew wtf they were talking about.

The idiot supervisor (I'm listening to it right now) even admitted that the rate is .002 cents and still quoted $71.
    Last edited by Busyman™; 12-09-2006 at 05:29 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    lmao.

See a difference?

They aren't con artists. The rep misquoted price in the beginning and the supervisor didn't own up to it (cuz we was stupid).

A con would denote that the rep ans supervisor knew wtf they were talking about.

The idiot supervisor (I'm listening to it right now) even admitted that the rate is .002 and still quoted $71.
    Stupid Con-artists?
    Mis-quote of price and actually chargin more=? (yea...I suppose it's just stupid, but their still cashing in on it LoLzzz)

4. Lounge   -   #14

The idiot supervisor (I'm listening to it right now) even admitted that the rate is .002 and still quoted $71.
    Stupid Con-artists?
    Mis-quote of price and actually chargin more=? (yea...I suppose it's just stupid, but their still cashing in on it LoLzzz)
    Okay do you think it was a deliberate misquote or simple stupidity?

That'd be the difference between a con or not.

Also it's Verizon Wireless and not Verizon. We (Verizon) are union and require a test to get employment.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Now fuck, the manager is stupid too. She even says "it's less than a cent".

She said that one cent is written down $.01 but then says half a cent is $.05.

To me the guy didn't know how to dumb down enough for the rep. He fucks up by saying "tenths" and "hundredths".

He is better than me though cuz I would have eventually blown up at the manager for not taking responsibility.

There is nothing worse than being right, explaining it, and then the person still sticking to their guns by saying, "We will not adjust the charges."
    Last edited by Busyman™; 12-09-2006 at 05:45 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Also it's Verizon Wireless and not Verizon. We (Verizon) are union and require a test to get employment.
    If you work hard enough fixing telephones, might you eventually get promoted to telesales?
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    If you work hard enough fixing telephones, might you eventually get promoted to telesales?
    That's a demotion. I did that already 15 years ago.

I work with high speed data and emerging technology (we have FTTP on the rise) and I don't fix telephones (the company doesn't deal in fixing telephones anymore).

The only place that telesales and telemarketing are ace jobs is India.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    manker's Avatar effendi

I work with high speed data and emerging technology (we have FTTP on the rise) and I don't fix telephones (the company doesn't deal in fixing telephones anymore).

I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

9. Lounge   -   #19

No not really. I just knowingly play along to your twatness.

I probably could find you being a twat, rod, or somesuch in the last three or four posts you've made.

I guess it gives the board some loife and, many times, I personally find it amusing.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    busy, help me kill these theron guards

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast