Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SCT needed (trade)

JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Totally concur with zarguar..

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    erayee, take a look at these screens? Ring any bells. You are a liar and a cheat, and you should be ashamed of yourself. I've taken screenshots of this page to prove you continue to lie.

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/2...radeegssp4.jpg

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    n00b BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    yesterday I gave SCT to Patriot foreve +1
    4 days ago succesfully traded with SERVERNET
    a week ago succesfully traded with direstraits

I gave TB`s and SCT to these ppl. and you are calling me a scammer. I want to ask you this what do I reveived or gave you ??????????

If nothing and you are doing for your own pleasure than burn in hell man. I am 35 and I dont play games around and never have been a scammer. If you are right I burn in hell but If I am run I hope this life ruins you for good.

Executing is easy but listening is some other thing. You cant learn and understand If you dont listen.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Never privated you that messages. Either someone hacked my account or you are making all this up. Please check all ips that uses my account. I dont have any other more thing to say. If I was a scammer why the hell do I make a fight here and make succesfull trades with all those people. I am a man of my word there is just some misunderstanding here. I can leave and I am not afraid to leave just instead I write pack. Please make a note that scammer has nothing in his hand all he does is stealing but I am saying I gave sct, tb and in the future u***. I access almost all, and you think the worlds best of the best scammer is holding these well I dont think so. No one access these sites in all If he is into scamming. Scam is about hit and run and what am I doing here talking so there must be something wrong here.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    erayee, I remember vividly a trade where I gave you ScT, you gave me TB.

You told me that TB would not change the email address. This was a blatant lie. I stated that I would not confirm the change of email on the ScT account until you had confimerd the TB change email request, as per our arrangements. You said that the TB account was your friends, and that later on he would confirm the change of email. This never happened, obviously.

I requested the mods ban your account and I posted screenshots of your pm's in the 'scammers' thread. You have resurfaced, conveniently after the posts were routinely deleted.

I assume you are still offering the same TB account. Should I post the username of that account here? I am wary to do this in case some innocent person has managed to trade you for it, and somehow you confirmed the change of email.

I have encountered alot of liars and scammers, and I am fed up with it, to be honest. You have played a part in that, so get lost. Quit trying to rip people off, by hiding under the guise of being a 'religious man'.

Do you require any further proof that I had bad dealings with you? If so, ask. There are alot more :-)

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    yes, Post the name of the account here.

and explain to me this

yesterday I gave SCT to Patriot foreve +1
    4 days ago succesfully traded with SERVERNET
    a week ago succesfully traded with direstraits

I am trying to understand your motive. I never ever private messaged you. First of all even If I did which I am not, thats not my way of talking I go straight into the subject and tell pros and cons in the first place. I think you are taking a revenge but for what reason or why there I am pretty lost about it.

other thing came my mind is I set an easypass for my account than maybe... not sure I need upper floors help with that.
    Last edited by erayee; 12-10-2006 at 11:42 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    erayee, I highly doubt someone has hacked your account... :-D

Anyone who has traded TB with erayee, pm me and I'll tell you the name of the TB account. If it is the same, then he is obviously lying.

And if anyone is hacking erayee's account, please stop! For the love of all that is good and religious and honest and has an account at Sct and TB and uk-t, please, please stop!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    and check out the broken english there I am not saying I am the best writer here but take a look at that screenshot and tell me about the grammar. This is a big game that I am in. I cant go on with this account anymore because it has been killed by all people in this thread especially by you just looking for a reason what kind of lunatic thing is this.

a man serves revolt.co.uk finbytes torrentbytes uk-t f******* f********g ftn etc. That powerful man scams nah, I dont think so. Something wrong with the picture. A day ago I gave sct to patriot and arranged it under his email adress and you never heard a shout from him, now thats deep. I hold hundereds of accounts here and I DID NOT MESSAGED YOU EVER.
    Last edited by erayee; 12-10-2006 at 11:57 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    erayee, I responded to this thread:

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bitto...eshares-131599

did you start this? If so, then the person who hacked your account also had a TB account and wanted ScT. Coincidence? Can you not remember typing the pm's shown in the screens I posted earlier? The style and use of the English language is very much like yours... Another strange coincidence.

Give it up man, you have been caught. Anyway, I am done here.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    about friend issue in your screenshot. I work alone and hold hundereds of accounts and for my TB accounts never a single one of them belongs to a friend because these are all hacked accounts what a friend got to do with it. It is all make up. DOnt make fun with religion, honesty etc. for some it has or have been good virtues. If for you not than shut up.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast