Thread: Need BitmeTV

PM me with what you need (no silly stuff like SCT, TB... though )

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    enjoy_with_me's Avatar PriSon BrEaKer BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    so what can u offer for that , I have an account with good ratio

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    maverick_andy's Avatar broken heart... BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Me too need bitmeTV. screwed up my bitmeTV account for ScT on slyck forum. PM me what you need for BitmeTV.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    I only need an invite to setup brand new account. Used to have an account there and it got disabled out of the blue so won't take anymore chances with second hand accounts.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    amopeo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckblocker View Post
    I only need an invite to setup brand new account. Used to have an account there and it got disabled out of the blue so won't take anymore chances with second hand accounts.
    did u change ur ip address, if not u will f the person who invite u accounts. go on their irc address and talk to a mod to see if u can get ur account back

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    I'm using different ISP. Stuff happened like 1 month ago or so... It was an account used by 4 other people or so... someone fucked up i guess.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    If it's shared by 5 people, then the consequences should be obvious ...

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    I know of 7 people sharing the same ScT account with no consequences... anyway, doesn't matter.

Whoever's got an invite for bitmetv PM me with what you want for it and maybe we'll have a deal.