Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Vice City Won't Run

Hey guys...i just downloaded both cd's and installed Vice City. I'm using virtual daemon. When i click on the vice city startup icon, all it does is open up a command prompt for 3 seconds then goes back to my computer. I'm running Windows Xp with a GeForce 2 MX400 video card. If you know of any patches to fix this, please tell me about them, and where i can get them. Thanks.

2. Games   -   #2
    Are you running DirectX9 ?
    Grand Theft Auto: Vice City requires Microsoft DirectX 9.0 to run. As a consequence
    we recommend that the video and sound drivers installed are also DirectX 9.0 compliant.
    How much memory does your Grafix card have ?
    Grand Theft Auto: Vice City requires a video card with at least 32 MB of video memory
    to run. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City will refuse to run if launched on a machine with
    less than 32 MB of video memory.
    Are you using the latest Detonator drivers for your GF2 ?

*Available Here*

Good Luck

:-)

[BuZz]

3. Games   -   #3
    My video Card is a 64MB version of the GeForce 2MX400.

I do have directX9 and the latest detonator drivers.

I'm just downloading another copy right now, and seeing if that works.

Wish me luck

4. Games   -   #4
    good luck , if u have anymore problems reply back

5. Games   -   #5
    Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    it was probably corrupted
    tYiA

6. Games   -   #6
    After i click start game then new game, it loads till about half way then i get the error Unhandled Exeption: c0000005 At Address: 715c4d09 Do you know what i should do? I think i am missing a file i have tried re-installing it but i get the same problem? Please any help or advice would be much appreciated.

7. Games   -   #7
    Sombody please give me at least a tip on what to do, or a guess at what to do anything is better than nothing

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by GilgaMesh@17 May 2003 - 02:19
    Sombody please give me at least a tip on what to do, or a guess at what to do anything is better than nothing
    buy the game? lol

9. Games   -   #9
    lol, i will when it is out, patience ain't my strong point, any tips for fixing my problem now thought?

10. Games   -   #10
    Poster
    Use nerotoo burn the cues.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast