Lets face it guys....some of you are addicted. some? lots? most? well awareness is the first step....and then only eleven to go...
Signs and Symptoms of Filesharringtalk addiction:
* Change in friends. Hanging out with a new group.
* Seclusive behavior - long periods spent in self imposed isolation.
* Long, unexplained absences.
* Lying and stealing.
* Involvement on the wrong side of the law.
* Deteriorating family relationships.
* Obvious intoxication, delirious, incoherent or unconscious.
* Changes in behavior and attitude.
* Decrease in school performance.
Always remember that any one of the above signs may not be enough to indicate filesharringtalk addiction but should be enough to suggest that there may be a problem.
There are several other signs and symptoms that relate more specifically to the mental and physiological effects of Filesharringtalk abuse.
An obvious sign of filesharingtalk addiction is the tracks of needle marks normally found on the upper arms of users. These needle marks often turn into skin abscesses that may leave visible scars. People who use this type of filesharingtalk often cover up their arms even when the weather suggests more appropriate wear.
Filesharingtalk abusers will experience an accelerated heart rate, constricted pinpoint pupils and a relaxed or euphoric state that may lead to a dangerous level of respiratory depression resulting in coma or death.
Other signs and symptoms of filesharingtalk abuse are dilated pupils, restlessness, hyperactivity, euphoria, slurred speech, disabled co-ordination, decreased attention span and impaired judgment. And quite possibly stupid irrevelent topic posts.
Any of the above sound familiar? of course imnotanaddict but are you?
Come on get honest. :-) lets here your story.