Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need help in utorrent

Power User BT Rep: +1
    this problem will kill me
    when my computer restart by the un usual way like electericity cut or it restart from itself
    it cancel all the task present in it
    and i have to put them again and waiting the checking
    did this occure with me only or with the others?
    and how to solve it?
    or
    what is the other client good other than auzurius as i di not like it

thanks for ur help

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    No i dont usually have to reload torrent but the files do check automatically.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    filephile's Avatar um wat do I put here
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4eva View Post
    No i dont usually have to reload torrent but the files do check automatically.
    same for me, it checks all incomplete (files that I am still downloading) and then resumes.
    Your Signature:
    [Goes here]

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    The settings must've gotten corrupted. Delete the profile folder and reconfigure µtorrent again.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Or just reinstall the damn thing....

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    uTorrent is the best so far, until the new owners fuck it up. Just keep a copy of 1.6 for safekeeping.

Like the others said, you can delete your profile folder and start over if you didn't install it. It's located: root:\Documents and Settings\[username]\Application Data\uTorrent. If you installed it, then just reinstall.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    So i hear utorrent merged with some company. Does this mean uTorrent is officaly going to make ghey releases?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Probably, since Bittorrent, Inc. is pretty commercial. Ads, crap, whoknowswhat will get in the program sooner or later. Just wish uT was open source, so that some kind hearted people can keep developing it ... But no biggie, I'm sure some new amazing program will come up after a little bit.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    raspberry1331's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    this is normal operation, you dont have to reinstall it. it checks everything, because it could not save the file resume.dat, which contains important info.

/its the same thing when you have to restore your word document because of an electricity cut... so i guess it also must be the same in azureus/

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Power User BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by raspberry1331 View Post
    this is normal operation, you dont have to reinstall it. it checks everything, because it could not save the file resume.dat, which contains important info.

/its the same thing when you have to restore your word document because of an electricity cut... so i guess it also must be the same in azureus/
    this is what i mean
    it just check the complete files and continue download incomplete
    is there any way to save resume files or any client saving the resume file?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast