Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Eminem Is Wack

Fasttracker A
    Lets get this straight eminem is a rapper, not a hip hopper.
    (Or a hip hop artist if you want to be technical)

2. Music   -   #22
    i like eminem i mean he's a good rapper but i think people should accept the fact he's a white rapper whuts rong wit dat?

3. Music   -   #23
    imported_el-producto
    personally i dont think it takes much talent to rap but i still like the shit

4. Music   -   #24
    removed

5. Music   -   #25
    Poster
    I like eminem's style, dunno why

6. Music   -   #26
    i actually prefer eminem to all the other wannabe gangsta rappers out there... hes actually saying stuff that makes sense in his lyrics... nto just money hoes and cars bling bling nigga.

7. Music   -   #27
    removed

8. Music   -   #28
    You're right about one thing.....there are plenty of white rappers and hiphop artists that have talent .......i base talent on flow, voice, lyrical content, truth in that lyrical content, and finally its gotta be from the heart.

Oh yeah, it's almost impossible to find an artist with all these attributes, but if they have 4 out of the six, thats talent!!

9. Music   -   #29
    O come on, wake the fuck up! Don't you people realize that mainstream music is nothing more than pr and money?!! rappers make their money from slinging their "hate" for each other.
    For example remember that little lovers spat that eminem and icp had?
    Eminem "dissed" icp, icp rag on eminem, and what happens? record sales SKYROCKET!
    Its like Marilyn manson, Here's a guy who capitalizes off pretending to be "evil" and the sheep eat it up with a spoon!! He probably goes home, takes off the makeup, and fucks his wife missionary style
    If you believe in this crap, you just boost record sales
    Don't hate me for being right!

10. Music   -   #30
    Originally posted by fallenknight308@17 May 2003 - 23:46
    O come on, wake the fuck up! Don't you people realize that mainstream music is nothing more than pr and money?!! rappers make their money from slinging their "hate" for each other.
    For example remember that little lovers spat that eminem and icp had?
    Eminem "dissed" icp, icp rag on eminem, and what happens? record sales SKYROCKET!
    Its like Marilyn manson, Here's a guy who capitalizes off pretending to be "evil" and the sheep eat it up with a spoon!! He probably goes home, takes off the makeup, and fucks his wife missionary style
    If you believe in this crap, you just boost record sales
    Don't hate me for being right!
    I very much so agree, i don't know if you were refering to my comment or someone elses....but really i agree with you about the mainstream, its pure wack business, nuthin but made up bull ish to sell more records, in other words......sell out for the money......i'm interested in real rappers and hiphop artists that do it for the love of music, and have some wise lyrical content...keep it real, and you'll be around alot longer....most mainstream artists in the rap industry are loved for a while and then forgotten!!
    Just my opinion.....

StEpS

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast