Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheating

What is the point to this? People with slow uploads, yea I had a 10 k upload, and I managed always to keep aleast a decent ratio, if I can do it so can you.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    There's really no point in cheating to get something which is already free, it's not like we're charged extra for uploading

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    True, cheating is wrong. It's not like you have to do too much to upload. If it hurts your web surfing, just let it upload when you're sleeping, working, etc. I did that with my filemp3 acct and have a 2+ ratio without uploading anything anymore.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    magister's Avatar Melancholic BT Rep: +5
    There will always be cheaters even with 10MB upload. They just think they are 'smarter'

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I have not so great upload speed, but I still have decent ratio, above 1.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by porkchop
    What is the point to this?
    it is mostly an ego thing

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by porkchop View Post
    What is the point to this? People with slow uploads, yea I had a 10 k upload, and I managed always to keep aleast a decent ratio, if I can do it so can you.
    Nice going. At one time my home connection was 10KB/s aswell and i couldnt keep 1:1 ratio on some sites. I have better home connection now.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    We all know that you have better connection now

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    most people think they dont have good upload speed so they think it's ok and they should be allowed to bend the rules. when most of these people dont even have a low upload speed. theyre just leechers and think they do cuz they cant get a 1.0 ratio after downloading 30 gigs

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by luisc View Post
    most people think they dont have good upload speed so they think it's ok and they should be allowed to bend the rules. when most of these people dont even have a low upload speed. theyre just leechers and think they do cuz they cant get a 1.0 ratio after downloading 30 gigs
    Even i am not mad enough to download 30GIG at once.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast