Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Watchout!

Watch out for a user names "BILLYWASH939@kazaa" He is making mp3's of his own and tossing them into the mix with real song titles, they range from just the first few seconds of a song and then silence to just trying to promote his lame ass hacker site and making rude comments!!!!! Most of the songs he has messed up so far that i have found are Marylin Manson songs from his latest album!!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Out of The Ordinary
    Cheers, but that dosnt make Him a hacker

BOT

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    BANNED
    sounds like an asshole

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    He could also change his name often, and he could be a RIAA loyal puppy.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by Darth Sushi@16 May 2003 - 12:46
    He could also change his name often, and he could be a RIAA loyal puppy.
    Well, from the RIAA standpoinit, what that guy is doing is legal, because he is “not sharing copyrighted material.” In the same spirit as Maddona recording bogus tracks and putting them on p2p networks, it would be funny if some person recorded a diatribe against the RIAA. What could they do? After all, by their definition that would be legal, right? In am not copyrighting that idea, so if anyone wants to do what I suggest and take credit, go right ahed.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Originally posted by theninja@16 May 2003 - 12:43
    Most of the songs he has messed up so far that i have found are Marylin Manson songs from his latest album!!
    aha! I'm safe coz I'll never download Marilyn Manson songs! That guy's not a hacker, he's just someone with too much time on his hands! Next thing you know, lots of video files will be fakes explaining you how to darn your socks or something ( now, I could use one of these!!&#33 You'll just have to delete the songs he messed up and try anew... or buy the CDs!

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Originally posted by theninja@16 May 2003 - 12:43
      or buy the CDs! 
    Then what would be the point in coming here? The whole point of p2p and Kazaa is so that we don't have to buy the cds

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    sounds like a normal asshole kazaa user.(not from this forum) B)

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Originally posted by sim one+16 May 2003 - 23:53--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sim one @ 16 May 2003 - 23:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--theninja@16 May 2003 - 12:43
    or buy the CDs&#33;
    Then what would be the point in coming here? The whole point of p2p and Kazaa is so that we don&#39;t have to buy the cds [/b][/quote]
    I know... That is called irony&#33; Plus there&#39;s a clue: the little smiley thingy. Now, i&#39;ll confess it wasn&#39;t really funny, but the irony of it was obvious, wasn&#39;t it?

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Poster
    Chances are, he&#39;ll keep changing his username anyway

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast