Thread: Undercover Brother.avi

Poster
    hey guys, i was just wondering if anyone else had Undercover brother.avi, and if they co0uld play it, every singl player i play it with gives me an error, and its not fake, because ive converted it to other formats, but then theres no sound, and when i watch with other progs, theres no sound also, OR the sound is always off by a a a bit, then keeps gettin more and more off throughtout the whole movie.
    when i go to properties it sais the audio is MPEG-LAYER 3 and the video is XVID . kazaalite codec pack doesnt play it either. the file size is, 735,533,056 bytes ,... PLeAZE HELP!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    Why not list the players you already tried. No since in someone listing one you may have tried.
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    like i said nothing plays it at all...

of da top of my head, hears what CANT PLAY IT.

mediaplayer
    quiktime
    virtuldub
    windowsmediamoviemaker

and even after installing the kazaa codec pack, it still dont play =( .. the playes i listed there are just of the top ofmy head, ive prolly tried about 25 diff players that can play avi, mpeg, xvid and all that, nothing plays it properly yet,.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    BANNED
    m8 the lack of sound when u tri to convert is most prob due to it
    b'in encoded in a variable bitrate
    open the file with gspot and look at the audio properties for VBR
    u could also tri usin the 4cc changer and change to divx
    and look on doom9 for any xvid filters which may help u, cant rember the names i'm a bit ill with a hang over today

Theres also a few guides which may help u in Crack_man signature

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    My Undercover Brother file is 718,294kb (it works now - orignally i had mismatch with sound and picture) i had to load the new Kazaa codecs to get it to work.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    ...when i install xvid codec, quiktime can play it BUT there is no sound. and everytime i convert it to another format, there is video and there is sound, but the sound is off by some seconds, and keeps gettin more and more off as the movie goes on.

Gspot info.
    http://home.iprimus.com.au/neat_1/ucb.JPG

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    ...when i install xvid codec, quiktime can play it BUT there is no sound. and everytime i convert it to another format, there is video and there is sound, but the sound is off by some seconds, and keeps gettin more and more off as the movie goes on.
    Hmmm...could be that the index on the file is messed up try DivFIx. Hope it helps

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    belive it or not, it sais the movie has no errors... and its nothing wrong... FUCK !

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Poster
    =( anyone help me please.... i waanna watch this movie... but i dont want to download 800mb again.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Vidomi Player worked for me