Thread: dvd shrink

i am tryign to copy my monster house dvd but for some reason i keep on getting a error message which said dvd navigation structure.what do i need to do?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Retired
    Use DVDDecrypter.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    blueplanet's Avatar GameRippeR BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Use DVDFab

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by blueplanet View Post
    Use DVDFab

If you want the best quality using free software you need DVDDecrypter and DVD rebuilder + HCencoder.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    johnq86, your problem with Navigation Structure is that the disc has the Sony ArcoSS protection on it. Shrink cannot read the disc which is why you get the error.

You need to rip to the hard disk first with DVD Decrypter. Then Shrink will work with the files.

It is not the fault of the discs. If you want to put a burned DVD onto the hard disk just drag and drop the video_ts folder using my computer then burn to a disc.

yo

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    1click dvd copy pro with anydvd works

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Green Goblin's Avatar who gives a f*** BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I use VobBlanker 1st then Dvd Shrink for all my dvds never had a problem would be easier if dvd decrypter was still being updated.
    VobBlanker gets rid of all the protection plus all the other annoying ads like the dvd piracy ones and so on.
    cheers