Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problem With Outlook Express... Help!

Outlook Express suddenly, for no apparent reason, stopped displaying message bodies!! So when I receieve an email, I can't read it.

If anyone has any idea how to solve this, please post a solution!

Thanks.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    I'm not going to help you because you haven't tried fixing it yourself.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Originally posted by random nut@16 May 2003 - 16:52
    I'm not going to help you because you haven't tried fixing it yourself.
    So stay quiet next time. No need to bump your post count with useless replies.

Anyway, the problem also persists with newsgroup messages. Those stay "hidden" as well.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Well what exactly have you tried to do? If you don't tell us what you've tried to do I'll assume you've tried everything except a re-install of your OS.

I recommend you re-install your OS. That ought to fix your problem.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Rocktron's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by klite_master+16 May 2003 - 16:57--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (klite_master @ 16 May 2003 - 16:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--random nut@16 May 2003 - 16:52
    I&#39;m not going to help you because you haven&#39;t tried fixing it yourself.
    So stay quiet next time. No need to bump your post count with useless replies.

Anyway, the problem also persists with newsgroup messages. Those stay "hidden" as well. [/b][/quote]
    Can you please explaine a bit more what the problem is?
    What does happen when you open your post?

Does it give a virus warning?
    Just be a bit more specific okay? So we can help you better&#33;

Rocktron

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Originally posted by Rocktron@16 May 2003 - 17:03
    Can you please explaine a bit more what the problem is?
    What does happen when you open your post?
    It doesn&#39;t show up in message-body window. That&#39;s it.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Originally posted by random nut@16 May 2003 - 17:01
    Well what exactly have you tried to do? If you don&#39;t tell us what you&#39;ve tried to do I&#39;ll assume you&#39;ve tried everything except a re-install of your OS.

I recommend you re-install your OS. That ought to fix your problem.
    I don&#39;t know what there is to do, that&#39;s why I&#39;m asking for advice.

And I have freshly installed the OS just yesterday.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Try changing the OE font. Tools->Options->Read->Fonts and choose a new font.

And can you read the text if you double-click the email (it opens it in a new window)?

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Originally posted by random nut@16 May 2003 - 17:09
    Try changing the OE font. Tools->Options->Read->Fonts and choose a new font.

And can you read the text if you double-click the email (it opens it in a new window)?
    That didn&#39;t help.

And no, I can&#39;t even read the previously saved emails on local disk drive.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    this is prob wrong, but when u have OE open, for the email account you are want to use, left click on the bit above the inbox. And make sure the tick for inbox is selected and all messages synchronised.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast