Thread: Gta Vice City Sondtrack

Hi all, i've dled gta a few days before, and i just would like to know how to put the mp3 of the radios in the good order (those i will dl from this forum (from jibber)) For example i want the station vrock, i dl it, and after?? where do i put those songs?

2. Music   -   #2
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Usually the player you use will let you create a playlist. I use WMP but Winamp and even Kazaa allow you to create a playlist. Create a list and put all the songs from the CD in there (in order of course). Then you can just Play the playlist, and it will be just like listening to the CD. B)
    Proud member of MDS

3. Music   -   #3
    Yeah but, i prefer listening them while im playin... and select the songs i want with the roller in the middle of the mouse (u know?! ) like if i had the original!

4. Music   -   #4
    So... :'( :'( :'( :'(

5. Music   -   #5
    porkshit
    stop saying so and wait. someone will eventually know how to help you.

6. Music   -   #6
    Originally posted by sayl00@16 May 2003 - 15:33
    Yeah but, i prefer listening them while im playin... and select the songs i want with the roller in the middle of the mouse (u know?! ) like if i had the original!
    I guess I'm not sure I understand your question. With a playlist, it just put the songs in line, you can still choose to listen to what you want. Or you could burn them to disk and use the "roller" in your mouse like before.
    Proud member of MDS

7. Music   -   #7
    In the game, when you steal a car, you can put on the radio and listen to the station you want (one station = 1 cd..) and select the one you would like to listen with the mouse.. Ok? But in the version i dled, the songs you posted have been removed.. (it's a ripped version) So i'd like to dl all the songs of the 7 cds, and put them in the good stations, but i dunno where to put those songs to make it work.. There's a folder Mp3, Audio and and that's all.... where do i put your songs Jibbler?? (not in Mp3 folder, i know it)

8. Music   -   #8
    I think I understand now. You've downloaded the game, but the songs have been removed from the disk? Is that right? You can make a playlist, and play the CDs separately, but I don't know how to incorporate the mp3z back into the game while you're playing it.
    Proud member of MDS

9. Music   -   #9
    Thx for ur help Jibbler, i've found the solution...