Thread: Attn Bitsoup Meods Help Needed For Current Member

Urgent

i am a full member of bitsoup with a power user rating but i had to do a complete reinstall of my o/s and now i cant log into bitsoup.
    i have gone through the reset password procedure and i get the first email asking me to click the link to confirm that i have asked to have my password reset. when i click on this i goto the webpage saying that my password has been reset and will be emailed to me, however i never receive the email and its been 3 days now and i cant contact anyone from bitsoup as you need to login to use the contact options.

if any moderators read this then please post and help me out as i have been a member for ages and i dont want to lose my rating.

many thanx
    vid

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    did you check the spam folder? are you sure?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    General2k's Avatar Death's End BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Actually the EXACT same thing happened to me. I got a new SATA drive and it came time to do a reinstall of XP, just to keep things clean and everything. Now I can no longer log into BitSoup. Try the recovery and it doesnt work either.
    Gee, Brain what do you want to do tonight?
    The same thing we do every night Pinky. Try to take over the world!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    same problem here although i'm a power user there i can't log nomore and i have the same problem with the password reset ... what can i do ... plz help ....

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    General2k's Avatar Death's End BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    The only thing we can do is hope someone here is a mod, try get on their irc channel if they have one, or signup for a new account and hope they dont tag it as a dupe account.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    do the signup once again, and for 2nd time be covered, write your pass somwhere so that u could easily write it, if u can not rember it by heart.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    i tried signin up again but it wont let me as it says my ip address is already registered

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Finally got the password recovery to work. Im not going to be using hotmail anymore. POS service.
    Maybe BitSoup was having a glitch at the time? Sometimes the pages wont load for me and I have to refresh them. Great site though.