Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: But he's a great player, so I guess it's okay

Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post

When was this?

Also I think Sean Taylor was charged $17,000.
    I believe it would have been early 90's.

@J2 - No, he certainly wasn't making TO money, but being as he was the best MLB in the game at the time, you know he was making some serious dough.

I don't believe that TO is making over 5 times what Romo was making to tackle (pun intended) your percentage question.
    Yeah I was a little late on that one. I thought you were talking Tony Romo and not Bill "Roid RaGe" Romanowski.

I think next year they should make spitting finable by at least a 1 game suspension. Fucking fight but don't fucking spit.

A one game suspension trounces on $35,000.

2. Sports Club   -   #12
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened

When was this?

Also I think Sean Taylor was charged $17,000.

@J2 - No, he certainly wasn't making TO money, but being as he was the best MLB in the game at the time, you know he was making some serious dough.

I don't believe that TO is making over 5 times what Romo was making to tackle (pun intended) your percentage question.
    Yeah.

T. O. has an even bigger "he's an asshole" fine multiplier than Romo...that's gotta be it, huh?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. Sports Club   -   #13
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

Yeah I was a little late on that one. I thought you were talking Tony Romo and not Bill "Roid RaGe" Romanowski.

I think next year they should make spitting finable by at least a 1 game suspension. Fucking fight but don't fucking spit.

Of course it was Romanowski. JJ Stokes and Tony Romo weren't even close to playing at the same time I don't think.

yo

4. Sports Club   -   #14

Of course it was Romanowski. JJ Stokes and Tony Romo weren't even close to playing at the same time I don't think.

Yeah you got me. I saw Romo and immediately thought Tony.

It wasn't time frame it was name, Skiz. What's bad is that we just talking about Romanowski and his spitting incident at work today. I recall him on Real Sports saying that underneath a pile, he would do all sorts of things to opponents.

5. Sports Club   -   #15
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

It wasn't time frame it was name, Skiz. What's bad is that we just talking about Romanowski and his spitting incident at work today. I recall him on Real Sports saying that underneath a pile, he would do all sorts of things to opponents.
    He was absolutley dirty, but in a way that you just couldn't stop watching. At least I couldn't. He was an exciting player for sure.

This was the hit that ended Shannon Sharpe's career.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJPalrHiWug

yo

6. Sports Club   -   #16

He was absolutley dirty, but in a way that you just couldn't stop watching. At least I couldn't. He was an exciting player for sure.

This was the hit that ended Shannon Sharpe's career.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJPalrHiWug
    He was a beast.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12