Thread: GameFly

Has anyone tried Gamefly? I just bought a Wii and wanted to try out some games I didn't want to buy so why not give it a try. I got one of those low introductory rates for the first month and could get a membership for any of you guys for a low price too if anybody is interested. PM me

After browsing through the wide selection of games, it looks like a good service. Though I'm not sure how fast they are at delivering the games. The site says 2-4 days, but they say it could take up to a week. They only have one distribution site in california compared to a company like netflix who have them all over the US.

Has anyone else tried this service?

2. Games   -   #2
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie1515 View Post
    Has anyone tried Gamefly? I just bought a Wii and wanted to try out some games I didn't want to buy so why not give it a try. I got one of those low introductory rates for the first month and could get a membership for any of you guys for a low price too if anybody is interested. PM me

After browsing through the wide selection of games, it looks like a good service. Though I'm not sure how fast they are at delivering the games. The site says 2-4 days, but they say it could take up to a week. They only have one distribution site in california compared to a company like netflix who have them all over the US.

Has anyone else tried this service?
    Many of the games get stolen in transit from what I've seen.

3. Games   -   #3
    Skillz808's Avatar Shadowness BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    I have heard they get stolen as well, also my buddy used gmaefly it seriously took the game to get from cali to oregon about 2 weeks for one game and alot of the newer games have a waiting line, according to my friend i have never used it but from what he says its not that great.