Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help..Advice..What The Hell Should I Do??!

Poster
    Alright , well ive been with this girl for about 3 months now, and everything has been going fine infact it was going perfect. So here is the problem ,

me (Neo) and my girl (Trinity)

So Trinitys Friend behind my back started telling trinity "You know yours and neos realtionship wont last long because of religion you should break up with him before you hurt him more" then she said "Neo loves you alot but i dont think you can give him that love in return ,tell him to stop loving you , break up with him" , and also "Neo spends more time with you then I do , Trinity you are being so selfish" .

Now my question to you guys is , WHO IS SHE TO SAY ANYTING BETWEEN ME AND TRINITIYS RELATIONSHIP?? WHY IS SHE DOING THIS, and Trinity loves me a lot but she is soo influenced by her so called "best freind" that trinity broke up with me for 2 minutes and got back because she couldnt live without me. well thats well and good but now trinitys freind keeps telling her this stuff and trinity thinks that what she is sayng is right and shez being all weird and acting dumb .

What should i do , trinitys freind is being so dumb, she is acting so evil, what should i do

2. Lounge   -   #2
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    It's fairly simple in your case... True friendship can never be broken. Find another.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Take out a contract on her friend.
    She is jealous of you,has she got a boyfriend?
    If not get her set up.

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Her friend (Morpheus) is just jealous, tell him to go away.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Ask Trinity if she is up for a threeway with her bestfriend. It'll bring you all closer together.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Post pics of both and we can have a poll in whether she is worth it, or you would be better of giving the best mate one.

And also what age are they, if they are like 13 then she's just acting her age. If they are like 23 then get her to fuck out of your life. If she is that easily influenced then you really don't want to be walking out with her.

And also what are the respective religions and do both parties follow them, or is it just a family tradition thing.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by neotheone View Post
    trinity broke up with me for 2 minutes and got back because she couldnt live without me.
    Think kinda highly of yourself, don'tcha?

If I were her, I get rid of you for thinking so lowly of herself.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    lol, w0w, young love. soon u'll realize it's all retarded and then u'll be all grown up.. wait.. is this ur first love? if so = let it go. also, EVERYONE should always stay w/ur friends. friends will ALWAYS be there 4 u! ur love won't.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

9. Lounge   -   #9
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    So Trinitys Friend behind my back started telling trinity "You know yours and neos realtionship wont last long because of religion you should break up with him before you hurt him more" then she said "Neo loves you alot but i dont think you can give him that love in return ,tell him to stop loving you , break up with him" , and also "Neo spends more time with you then I do , Trinity you are being so selfish" .
    Trinity's galpal- Quantity?- is clearly trying to remove her "friend" from the playing field in order to move on you herself.
    She is displaying considerable ruthlessness, deviousness and single-mindedness in the process...in short, she wants you bad.

Don't fight the inevitable.
    Hit it.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

10. Lounge   -   #10
    lynx's Avatar .
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker View Post
    Trinity's galpal- Quantity?- is clearly trying to remove you from the playing field in order to move on her "friend" herself.
    She is displaying considerable ruthlessness, deviousness and single-mindedness in the process...in short, she wants Trinity bad.

Don't fight the inevitable.
    Hit it.
    Fixed
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast