Thread: Free file host file sharing?

What do you guys think of file sharing using free file hosts? Such as files hosted on megaupload or rapidshare and the links are posted & shared on forums.
    Some sites that use this are:
    www.da-anime.org
    projectw.org

what do you guys think? i think its the next big thing in file sharing cos nobody can get caught

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    ExtraSharp's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    I like them, and I use them. But I don't believe that you can't get caught. If im not mistaken, your ISP tracks all of the data in and out. Although using file host may prevent you from being targeted, once you are targeted it would be clear that you were downloading this way. Someone correct me if I am wrong?

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Ofcourse you can get caught ! think about al the illegal files which got deleted due to users reporting them, same goes for youtube. This kind of filesharing isnt high on hollywoods list but as soon as rapidshare starts handing out ip's and evidence of the files uploaded you can better watch out. Never forget to password the files you upload to these sites.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    What a coincidence, today, GEMA (the german RIAA if im correct) has won a
    case against Rapdishare for providing a way to host illegal content. The heat is on.