Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Seen ?

Unsure

The Scariest Movies I Have Seen Are: The Exorcist, The Ring, and The Exorcism Of Emily Rose

PLEASE INCLUDE PICTURES?POSTERS OF EACH FILM IF YOU CAN

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    I'll have to say The Exorcist, the first Amityville, the first Poltergeist, & The Haunting of Hill House.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    kittybewm's Avatar bob bob bob bob
    The Shining and the Exorcist

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Eeek, I can't believe I left out the Shining. That movie was something else. They even say the Stanley Hotel, on which its based is actually haunted. Did anyone see the Ghost Hunters episode where they checked it out. Some pretty strange goings on at that place!

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    chip19's Avatar a chip off ol' death BT Rep: +4
    The movie that scared me the most was the original Ring. Something about it just rubbed me the wrong way, and it creeped the hell out of me for days.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    The original Ring was a definitely good movie. Very original and well paced. However its sequel, not so much. It was such a feeble excuse for a followup and was very clearly yet another money grab by the studios. I wonder if the original writers/producers were even involved in this one.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    Ive seen some great horror movies that have scared the shite out of me when ive been flicking through channels, i really should make a note of the decent movies i come across

but some movies that did give me the creeps were the new amityville, the haunted and House.

there looks like theres some great horror movies coming to the cinema in the new year though, looking forward to them.
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    New movies - cool. Which ones are coming out? Some of the recent movies have been a bit lackluster though, I hope these are good. The Haunted was an awesome movie. Never got a chance to see the New Amityville. How's it compare to the original?

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Fulanito's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    i remenber the only movie in the theater that make me jump like 5 meters in the air ( not only me, others were also scare ) it was the buggyman...that movie was so scaryyyy ohhh
    " I didn't want to become Peruvian, i just got lucky "

No preocupetion mister! A mi los Apaches me apapachan!
    Once a noob, always a noob!

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    I never saw that one. Sounds like a great movie though - When did it come out and who starred in it?

A couple of other movies that were pretty good that I forgot to mention were the first Blair Witch & Mothman.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast