Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wonder Y People are die Hard Fans For TB,, Whats there in it , ne 1 Explian

idiots.....!!!!! TORRENTYSPY!!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Hazardous's Avatar Material
    Seriously, TB is really good but its not as good as you might think with how rare it is. ALthough with the xmas stockings they have right now, it went up a few notches and is right now my favorite tracker that I'm on other then F**

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    svergie's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    i belive RTT, the Best fast traacker right now ... very fast trracker
    Never Give Up...
    Try _Until_U_Succeed

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    -not foreign: No offense, but I speak English, and I'd very much like to read the site I'm on without online translators. Of course, there are special exceptions ...
    I might have to disagree there

Some of my favorite trackers are foreign. Yes, it is a pain because it is not in English; but often foreign sites offer a plethora of content that standard American scene trackers cannot offer. Just think of the amazing DVD collection on swebits/norbits/swedvdr They are nordic and offer kick-ass material no where else and at excellent speeds [those Sweds and their fiber connections ]

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenican View Post
    Seriously, TB is really good but its not as good as you might think with how rare it is. ALthough with the xmas stockings they have right now, it went up a few notches and is right now my favorite tracker that I'm on other then F**
    To be quite honest its not really all that rare... They have over 40,000 users last time I checked.

The site used to be way better before the former staff left and the new ones reopened the site under a new name/domain.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    I've just got into TL and its GREAT!
    Much more content than TB or FL for example...

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Flip RepresenT BT Rep: +5
    I have it cause I like to collect plus it was a challenge to get into ogther then that its ok

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Moonspell13's Avatar Saltwater... BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Simpleazn View Post
    I have it cause I like to collect plus it was a challenge to get into ogther then that its ok
    Sorry but..."collect" ?? Collect trackerS???
    Clueless.........

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    n00brific :) BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    imo, generally all 0day trackers are the same
    for me it doesn't really matter about the speed because most always max out my connection anyway
    tb is a good tracker only because it's "rare"
    most rare 0day sites are pretty much useless imo though
    trackers that specialize or known for a certain type of content are the best for ex. oink, bitme, bitmetv, extremebits, cinematik, pisexy, hdbits, etc. these trackers are actually really useful
    also, people like me who don't really care if they get something first (scene) really don't care about s*t and such... eventually all the 0day trackers would have it...some would argue that s*t has a lot of special releases, but to me they are just a compilation of previous releases

i collect trackers
    just so i can trade them for "specialized" ones
    hmm... that reminds me, i still need to get myself an oink haha

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    TB sucks thats all

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast