Thread: The No Fun League

Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    It it only me or did anyone think that some of the end zone celebrations for were okay?

Actually my peeve this year is

THE ROUGHING THE PASSER

penalty.

The refs have totally fucked up many games calling this bullshit. It seems like you have to figure our how to tackle the QB only a certain way at the torso and even then the fucking refs will call the penalty.

Hey I have bad about what happened to Trent and Carson but hell, those were isolated incidents (flukes actually) and not a pattern of fucking up QBs.

The NFL has basically neutered the pass rush.

Anyone see the Giants/Titans game. The Giants player let Vince go.

Btw, Isn't it something that Tennessee could make it to the playoffs?

Vince is a fucking beast.
    Last edited by Busyman™; 12-21-2006 at 03:18 AM.

2. Sports Club   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    It it only me or did anyone think that some of the end zone celebrations for were okay?

Actually peeve this year is

THE ROUGHING THE PASSER

penalties.

The refs have totally fucked up many games calling this bullshit. It seems like you have to figure our how to tackle the QB only a certain way at the torso and even then the fucking refs will call the penalty.

Hey I have bad about what happened to Trent and Carson but hell, those were isolated incidents (flukes actually) and not a pattern of fucking up QBs.

He is a fucking beast.
    I agree. I've been pissed about the roughing the kicker bs for years. Do you realize the only reason the punter needs pads and a helmet at all, is if he has to make the last tackle if the receiving team runs it back? And you know why they all have crazy last names? They are all foreigners who learned to kick by playing soccer. They prolly don't know half the NFL rules ffs.

As far as the Vince comment, I love how so many people are just discovering him. In Austin, we were privileged enough to watch him do this for 2.5 years before going pro. I remember he himself having over 700 all-purpose yards in one game. He had over 250 rushing yards in the National Championship Game ffs.

He set an enormous list of records while playing at Texas. Not only Texas records, but NCAA records as well, and he never even played his senior year. I'll stop typing now b/c I can chat him up for a while.

He is definitley in-VINCE-ible.

yo

3. Sports Club   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post

Actually peeve this year is

THE ROUGHING THE PASSER

penalties.

He is a fucking beast.
    I agree. I've been pissed about the roughing the kicker bs for years. Do you realize the only reason the punter needs pads and a helmet at all, is if he has to make the last tackle if the receiving team runs it back? And you know why they all have crazy last names? They are all foreigners who learned to kick by playing soccer. They prolly don't know half the NFL rules ffs.

As far as the Vince comment, I love how so many people are just discovering him. In Austin, we were privileged enough to watch him do this for 2.5 years before going pro. I remember he himself having over 700 all-purpose yards in one game. He had over 250 rushing yards in the National Championship Game ffs.

He set an enormous list of records while playing at Texas. Not only Texas records, but NCAA records as well, and he never even played his senior year. I'll stop typing now b/c I can chat him up for a while.

He is definitley in-VINCE-ible.
    Someone should shoot the former Texans GM. He passed Bush, Vince, and Leinart for squat (so far).

Vince is like Vick but can pass better (and has better receivers).

I hate the roughing the kicker bs too....however, if a player totally fucks the kicker up that's different. Also kickers need helmets and pads cuz they sometimes rush and pass.

4. Sports Club   -   #4
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

yo

5. Sports Club   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    I liked that article.