Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are you and where are you from

HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    And why is he questioning the legitimacy of this forum? We been here a lot longer than he has.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    stfu html who was asking for a canuks point of view?

hi my name is dave, the actual real proper emo one. i like having girly hair, getting the pish ripped out of me and making shit videos on the internet.
    keep back or i'll cat myself with this keyboard.

edit: shit wrong account.
    there's two things in this life i hate; 1. Cultural discrimination and 2. Gypsies

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    My name is Dave Cheese. I am from Plymouth, UK.

I'm 29 years old, living in sin with Crabgirl and have 0 children.

I am an English student and I also work for a charter flight company.

Some things I like to do in my spare time is play RPG's, criticize 'merkin TV, post stuff (and things) on the internets, pretend to work on my dissertation, write and drink (which makes for some sloppy handwriting).

I signed up to the forum because I was looking for help setting up my ironing board and stumbled across The Lounge.

The forum certainly doesn't look legit but I hope I can spend hours tormenting dickheads who posts things like: "Isn't this the purpose of the n00b Thread?" or just generally mock stupid people.

If anyone want to get to know me better then you must defeat Crabgirl in single combat to claim me as your prize.

Good day.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    *FPS > RPG's btw, used to prefer RPG's but after getting far too emotionally invested in Shenmue I & II only to get no real ending ...can't play any RPG's now, the pain is just too much

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shenmue_Online < this will ease the pain ever so slightly, but its hardly the same

5. Lounge   -   #15
    petra1210's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Hey my name is Petra and I like zombies... actually i killing them for a fun

6. Lounge   -   #16
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    I am merely a percent.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    *FPS > RPG's btw, used to prefer RPG's but after getting far too emotionally invested in Shenmue I & II only to get no real ending ...can't play any RPG's now, the pain is just too much

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shenmue_Online < this will ease the pain ever so slightly, but its hardly the same
    The thing I didn't like about Shenmue was that it made you get a jawb. I was lyke ffs mang, I don't have one earl, I rly don't want one in a gheyme

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

8. Lounge   -   #18
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post

I can't say I've heard of that game. FPS games are great fun to play with once in a while (like for one night) but you wouldn't really want to settle down with one, get married and have kids with them.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    lynx's Avatar .
    Quote Originally Posted by 100% View Post
    I am merely a percent.
    No need to get fractious about it.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    "midhat" .. that is a supervillain name for sure, very

mulder was right to "case the thread" soo gooooood

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast