Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Half-life 2

How good does this game look??? i saw the screenies n had to pick my jaw up off the floor

hopefully by the time its released ill have the money to upgrade my puter to be able to play it lol, am gonna need another 256 ram at least and extra 500mhz on my processor :|:| will be worth it though

Screenshots!!!! - Make sure your mouth isnt above any hard surfaces...

enjoi!!

-KasS

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    wow, look good.. graphics seemed to improved alot
    ice ice baby

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    Yeah, if you've got the latest edition of PC Gamer, Half Life is the cover story. Looks awesome. I'll definately buy that one!

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    All I ever done was play the mods for half-life, never did I play the actual game itself. It was released ages ago when I was like 12 or sumthing and this game would've freaked me out, you know monsters popping out from doors, vents, you name it. WHen I got older, I started playing CS and I still am now but haven't got down to playing the original.

Looked at the screenshot, I must admit that is nice graphics, but thing is HL 2 is gonna be like it's predessor, being a FPS. So that's probably like cutscenes and not the actual game itself...unless the HL crew added third-person shooter mode along with the new release.

5. Games   -   #5
    I just hope we're not going to be in Black Mesa again..lol

6. Games   -   #6
    Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    first, those graphics r madd sick!
    secondly, those screenshots r not of the game YET, ie its not like its a cutscene OR gameplay, those r drawings of what it will bcome. the game is prob still in major development and they wouldnt b that far yet, thirdly, hl was nvr and will nvr b a third person shooter
    also, hl has NO cutscenes so thats (hopefully) exactly how the game will look
    and lastly, y wouldnt u wanna b back in black mesa? im sure it will b due 2 thats where the expiraments r at and u still work 4 ur boss at black mesa tho i could b wrong

tho the pics r just concepts, its still goin 2 b a madd hot game
    tYiA

7. Games   -   #7
    lol RedRival -- U gotta try the original Half Life-- Top game but those pics are superb. Thanks.

8. Games   -   #8
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    If anyone has BitTorrent you can download footage from Half Life 2 from the E3 show recently from www.torrentse.cx - now that really is some amazing stuff.

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by Bowen747x@17 May 2003 - 20:36
    first, those graphics r madd sick!
    secondly, those screenshots r not of the game YET, ie its not like its a cutscene OR gameplay, those r drawings of what it will bcome. the game is prob still in major development and they wouldnt b that far yet, thirdly, hl was nvr and will nvr b a third person shooter
    also, hl has NO cutscenes so thats (hopefully) exactly how the game will look
    and lastly, y wouldnt u wanna b back in black mesa? im sure it will b due 2 thats where the expiraments r at and u still work 4 ur boss at black mesa tho i could b wrong

tho the pics r just concepts, its still goin 2 b a madd hot game
    well some of the reason i dont wnat it to be in black mesa is

1. There has already been 3 games where we have been in there
    2. I would like to go somewhere else beside that facility

10. Games   -   #10
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Originally posted by RedRival@17 May 2003 - 10:15
    Looked at the screenshot, I must admit that is nice graphics, but thing is HL 2 is gonna be like it's predessor, being a FPS. So that's probably like cutscenes and not the actual game itself...unless the HL crew added third-person shooter mode along with the new release.
    Red, those are pure in game screen shots... there are no cut scenes in hl2, just as its predecsssor had none... all cuts, or scripted sequences, take place within the game engine... so those are what it looks like when u play...

i have 350 megs of hl2 video from e3... check out our thread, and it looks absolutely phenomenal btw....

e3 game news, and video thread

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast