Revulotiontt
    ScT
    ScR
    Filelist Account
    PiSexy
    Norbits
    FTN

/M
    Last edited by mutant666; 12-22-2006 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Warning from trackers about mention their name

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    svergie's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    u give 2 rated torrents , and u wants all 3.5 to 4 ... man u shuld be reasonable ... modify ur wants
    Never Give Up...
    Try _Until_U_Succeed

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    upGrayde's Avatar Tax Evader BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    i'm telling ya...these cats have no respect...come in here "wanting" higher level shit and offering crap for them...

it's tantamount to a girl saying "oh i think im so hot, what are you gonna to do get me in bed"

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Thank you guys for your nice responce:-)

Who don't want to go to higher rated?

You guys should modify your replys to this thread - they are very unmature;-)
    Last edited by mutant666; 12-22-2006 at 09:55 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    ok, the sites he offer aint exactly crap esp the first three. Theyre just easy to get into. but i understand where jeps1lon is coming from. too many newcomers offer lopsided deals that most people just laugh at.
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    svergie's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    ok mate ,, but see people take the shit out here to get the torrents , simply u cant get those ones...
    sorry mate.... but try hard ... all the best
    Never Give Up...
    Try _Until_U_Succeed

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    The Best Trader BT Rep: +5
    Hrm. I was going to tell mutant666 to stfu, but I realized he made a good point. "Who don't want to go to higher rated." With the exception of the horrible english. I remember when I started way back in these forums I had barely anything...but as I traded normal sites like TL for Uk-t and stuff, it became really easy to collect multiple accounts (a dozen for uk-t etc.) And at that time, I guess...it was just luck. I got to the scene early and I knew the value of those sites would skyrocket, that's why I still have 7 Uk-t accounts etc even AFTER all my uk-t giveaways, and ScT giveaways. I guess you just have to meet a really kindred spirit that's in it if you give him a good promise. Perhaps every site for one thats even just 4, because you never know where it might take you. Get invites at all your sites, and be somebody. Go beyond the boundaries, don't beg...ask really nicely. I guess thats "How to get every Torrent site for DUMMIES" by me.
    Hello!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Queen1030's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    happy holiday, coolguy ^-^
    btw : is scr dead? my brother told me it was dead.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    scr?

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    upGrayde's Avatar Tax Evader BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by thecoolguy View Post
    Hrm. I was going to tell mutant666 to stfu, but I realized he made a good point. "Who don't want to go to higher rated." With the exception of the horrible english. I remember when I started way back in these forums I had barely anything...but as I traded normal sites like TL for Uk-t and stuff, it became really easy to collect multiple accounts (a dozen for uk-t etc.) And at that time, I guess...it was just luck. I got to the scene early and I knew the value of those sites would skyrocket, that's why I still have 7 Uk-t accounts etc even AFTER all my uk-t giveaways, and ScT giveaways. I guess you just have to meet a really kindred spirit that's in it if you give him a good promise. Perhaps every site for one thats even just 4, because you never know where it might take you. Get invites at all your sites, and be somebody. Go beyond the boundaries, don't beg...ask really nicely. I guess thats "How to get every Torrent site for DUMMIES" by me.
    Of course most people will want in on the rarer private sites. But the problem some people have with his initial post is that he's using the word "want". I know it's just a word, but words are powerful, and this one has "i demand" written all over it. Granted, he probably doesn't know how to speak english, however, people like this should be humble with their shit, especially when listing so many upper tier rare sites as he did.

So, if you're reading this and you're thinking of making a thread where you "want" filelist or ftn or sct, and are going to offer bitsoup or some shit...GET REAL!

And on that note, I must vanish...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast