Thread: lost Oink invites

shosh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i was wondering if you once invited a cheater and they take your invites away, do they ever come back.

i gave one user a free oink invite, and it turns out that he's a cheater. i dont know why this idiot felt the need to cheat since its free downloads week, but he did anyways.

so if anyone can give any info that would be appreciated.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    shosh this isnt 100%..but i would think that if you had a word in one fo the mods ears about it after a while they would maybe look kindly upon you and give your invite privlages back.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Chi Pheo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Sorry bro, you can try what Silverdicer said, but there is no guarantee you would get invites back. My invites were taken away for similar situation too, I did try but it didn't work for me.

" Knowing nothing is the true knowledge. "

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    you're not gonna get them back, trust me.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    lapa221's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    the only way to protect yourself is not giving away the invites to not trusted guys unless they go first in trade and give you sth >4

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Chi Pheo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Not always true lapa221. The traders can proof very good ratio and even you can check their account at other sites and appear quite impress. The thing is they might you that invite to trade to somebody else. Since it is not from them so they dont care how the third person takes care of the account.

" Knowing nothing is the true knowledge. "

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    lapa221's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    are there any sites besides oink that act similarly by taking away all of your invites in case you invite a cheater?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    kavalchuk17's Avatar Something RETIRED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Almost all good sites will take all your ivites away if you invite a cheater, but BitMeTV and OiNK do it for sure.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Music Fascist BT Rep: +1
    if your that desperate for invites again you could just delete your account and start again, its only 10gb to poweruser afterall you could probabily get that just during the current freeleech