Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: christmas deal..

CHARSi's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8

Heart

Delete This Thread !!
    Last edited by CHARSi; 12-28-2006 at 06:20 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Music Fascist BT Rep: +1
    does psyreactor have invites at the moment? also, am i right in thinking its a music tracker with psytrance/goa etc. on?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Fulanito's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    i dont think TL is a crap tracker, on the contrary one of the best, maybe is easy to get in but the torrents they offer are always hot
    " I didn't want to become Peruvian, i just got lucky "

No preocupetion mister! A mi los Apaches me apapachan!
    Once a noob, always a noob!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmig_latino View Post
    i dont think TL is a crap tracker, on the contrary one of the best, maybe is easy to get in but the torrents they offer are always hot
    Yea I have to agree Charmig_latino TL has better seed/speed than even TB which surprised me but I guess with so many users the speedy/seeders will be better so it's far from crap. It just gets listed that way because trader a thru z has it or can get it easy so it's tagged CRAP!! lol

IMO many a ways TL will stay a better place because it keeps many people cycling thru NOT closing up the doors air tight causing the torrent scene ideals from drying up.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Well compared with other sites TL is not so goood although i use mine now and again!!!

But its the easiest site to maintain a good ratio!!
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    hmm i can tell you from personal experience that charsi IS a scammer. it wasnt on this forum though and it was a long time ago, so i cant "prove" it.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by torrents4life View Post
    hmm i can tell you from personal experience that charsi IS a scammer. it wasnt on this forum though and it was a long time ago, so i cant "prove" it.
    well man......let me trade wit someone..so they'll themself tell U the truth....btw no 1 listens to the barking of the DOG.......

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    hey pls deal with me....

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    blacklisted's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    @charsi......most of the guyz here visit other forums too and thats y they think u r a scammer ......i hv read may a posts in other forums declaring u as a scammer.......but stay patient if u r here to make a fair deal ....earn some trust and then this place is heaven for everyone.......making comments like:
    (hey pls deal with me....) wont help at all...... take my comments in good spirit

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +2
    pm sent!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast