Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help Me Please

dg_mortal can,t find anything like that at all but the only one that has 160.805kb of data is a fileing cabinet icon marked data 1, what this is I dont know. Thanks anyway pal.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    harrycary's Avatar Poster
    Man U Supporter, the simple answer,

(after extracting the zipped file into a folder that you know the location of) Open that folder.
    Click on the file with the .txt suffix.
    It will open in your notepad.
    If you have more than one try them all.
    One of them will have the serial# for you to use upon installation of the actual program. Write this down or copy it to your clipboard if you know how to do that.

Click on setup.exe. It will usually have a box and a CD as the icon(like a store bought package). This will start the install process. Enter serial when prompted during the install process.

Here is the hash for the working version I am sharing if you need it.

Photoshop - v7.0.exe
    Length:168337408 Bytes,164392KB
    UUHash:=sTOlDbRnPMSX9JoPP3vHhmnfCvA=

Hope that helps.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Thank you all for helping me to sort my problem out,I am sure you will all be pleased to know it is all up and running fine. when you reach the age of 68 modern technology does not come as easy to understand but we all try, not very easy at times to come to grips with it. Thanks once again for your patience. By the way I scanned with Ad-aware after the downloaded files were installed and it detected 37 new objects. Just a warning to you all.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Poster
    blimey your 68

fuck Derby County

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    and still a man u fan???????

thats dedication (or loyalty how you look at it)

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    If you got the full retail vertio then when you put the disk in you will see a splash screan saying welcome to adobe. Accept the terms and then choose the Adobe Photoshop 7.0 button. The installation wizard will pop up and then you put the serial in and install. Hope this helped.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12