Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help Me Please

Could someone tell me how to install Adobe Photoshop 7.0 with serial which I have just downloaded from Softwareworld. I tried to burn it to disc and install but with no apparent success.Help Please

i

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    FST Retiree
    this may be the photoshop that is a self-extracting zip archive. try extracting the files using winzip and run the extracted setup.exe you should be asked for the serial sometime during installation, and that should be included in the extracted files.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    dg_mortal thanks for your quick reply. Could you please explain in simple stages as I am a complete beginner and not well up in computer terms. Much appreciated.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    FST Retiree
    double click on the file you downloaded. it should pop up with a box asking where to extract the files to. extract them somewhere on your hardrive. then go to where you extracted the files and there should be a file called setup.exe. run that to install photoshop. there should also be a file called "serial" or something like that. open that to find your serial number that you need during installation.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    dg_mortal. Sorry to be a pain in the butt Ihave carried out your instructions and now have 9 separate files. (1) inst321 ex file 290kb (2) Setup.dll 5.50.134.0. 32-bit setup launcher resource.(3)sys 1 172kb. (4)sys 1.hdr HDR File 7kb.(5)user 1. 2877kb.(6)user 1.hdr HDR File 10kb (7)Abcpy Configuration Settings 6kb.(7) data 1. 160,805kb Finally there are 2 more which I think are deleters. Hope you can some sense of this? :

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    Ok Man U, I think I have a same (if not similar) photoshop zip that you have. After you have extracted the file I see some of your files as well as -=--|+.txt which is the serial file, and the simple setup.exe. Run setup.exe and enter the key inside of that text file. if you don't have a setup file you have a problem which your photoshop file. Reply when you try.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Sorry Schuler but your being a bit too technical for me as I said before my knowledge of computers is very limited and you could be speaking a foreign language and I would'nt know. Sorry to be such a nooob.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    FST Retiree
    Originally posted by Man U Supporter@17 May 2003 - 15:00
    dg_mortal. Sorry to be a pain in the butt Ihave carried out your instructions and now have 9 separate files. (1) inst321 ex file 290kb (2) Setup.dll 5.50.134.0. 32-bit setup launcher resource.(3)sys 1 172kb. (4)sys 1.hdr HDR File 7kb.(5)user 1. 2877kb.(6)user 1.hdr HDR File 10kb (7)Abcpy Configuration Settings 6kb.(7) data 1. 160,805kb Finally there are 2 more which I think are deleters. Hope you can some sense of this? :
    if thats what you get when you extract the files, you should download a different copy of photoshop. hopefully you have broadband, but go back onto kazaa lite and download the file called "Adobe Photoshop 7.0 Final". the size should be 164,324 KB. download that one and then try it again.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    dg_mortal This version of Photoshop was downloaded as a verified hash which was posted by Supernode and is 164,324kb anyway thanks for trying.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    FST Retiree
    im just confused about that list of files that you got when you extracted them from the .exe file. you didnt find any file called setup.exe that was extracted from the original file?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast