Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BitMeTv

invite to bitmetv please ...if u want ratio proof..or anything jst give me a pm

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by thuglove117 View Post
    invite to bitmetv please ...if u want ratio proof..or anything jst give me a pm
    Hello thuglove117,

You posted wrong section.
    Could you please kindly read the Sticky thread Do NOT Request or offer BitTorrent invites in this Section *Or Be BANNED* at the top of this section?
    You must be punished.

And could you please BEG for invitation in this thread BitTorrent Invites Section instead of here?

Thank you,

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    yea lol..its kinda hard 2 stay 4 a month to access the the section..i've been here for a while n i still am not able 2 get to the invites section

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    safa's Avatar ® BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by halolo View Post
    yea lol..its kinda hard 2 stay 4 a month to access the the section..i've been here for a while n i still am not able 2 get to the invites section
    Those are the rulz and nothing gonna change that, everybody has to wait when they first start, just be patient

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by halolo View Post
    actually, it's NOT hard to stay in a community forum for a month... all you have to do.. is stay. so pretty much do nothing for a month and then you can beg away for invites. it's free stuff, at least pay some dues, guy.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    well am not complainin rlly ..here i am waiting 4 that freakin month 2 pass lol

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    TYPE R's Avatar ( ^ ^ ) BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    be patient and ul get 1

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Flip RepresenT BT Rep: +5
    anyway to find out how long youve been in the forum? I dont mind waiting just curius to see when Im no longer a damned noob =)

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    mike1mb's Avatar GangsterOLuv
    Wow I didn't think so many people didn't get the idea. Contribute and wait or go away. I got it, doesn't mean I won't be looking elsewhere.
    Mike1mb
    Mike Cunningham

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    raspberry1331's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    just waiting 4 months idea is not a good idea - the whole point of this is to get involved in this community. dont forget, you wont be judged solely by your ratios, but also by your posts and deeds here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast