Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Blessings and many to you all....

Poster
    I want to let you all know that I am feeling very blessed this Christmas Eve.......I am embarking on a new life and have just learned that a very good job I have interviewed for will be mine. I will be moving soon and starting a new life with a new job I know I will love.

I have seen many changes in my life since I first stumbled on to this forum. Sometimes things got so dark I floundered to find a ray of hope.

I remember sitting outside during one dark time in my life and pondering this very bent, but very strong old tree. The tree has been on my parents' place forever...it always looked out for others on this earth...a place for me to stand in the shade while waiting for my school bus...a place many birds made their home.

I have watched it lose limbs to disease and fall prey to natural disasters. But throughout it all...this tree kept reaching up. Yes, it has its scars and yes it sufferered many losses. It could have given up, but it set its roots deep and keeping reaching up, knowing and having faith that it would see better days.

I wish you all the best this Christmas and always. I hope you all grow stronger during times of troubles, never lose faith in yourself or the spirit within you, and more than anything, I wish you many blessings this Christmas.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    congratulashuns, glad things are looking up

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    Yes, it would have been much easier to say 'Things are looking up my way...I hope the same for you alll Merry Christmas!!'

Thanks for the glad.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1

Yay.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Everose View Post
    I want to let you all know that I am feeling very blessed this Christmas Eve.......I am embarking on a new life and have just learned that a very good job I have interviewed for will be mine. I will be moving soon and starting a new life with a new job I know I will love.

I have seen many changes in my life since I first stumbled on to this forum. Sometimes things got so dark I floundered to find a ray of hope.

I remember sitting outside during one dark time in my life and pondering this very bent, but very strong old tree. The tree has been on my parents' place forever...it always looked out for others on this earth...a place for me to stand in the shade while waiting for my school bus...a place many birds made their home.

I have watched it lose limbs to disease and fall prey to natural disasters. But throughout it all...this tree kept reaching up. Yes, it has its scars and yes it sufferered many losses. It could have given up, but it set its roots deep and keeping reaching up, knowing and having faith that it would see better days.

I wish you all the best this Christmas and always. I hope you all grow stronger during times of troubles, never lose faith in yourself or the spirit within you, and more than anything, I wish you many blessings this Christmas.

So glad to hear that Everose...wishing you a great New Year 2007..

thewizeard, aka nigel123

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Agrajag's Avatar Just Lame
    Quote Originally Posted by Everose View Post

Best of luck with your new job / life. I hope it works out well for you.

God Bless you and yours.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    A well-deserved new start with all the pieces in place.

Couldn't happen to a better person.

Go get 'em, 'Rose!
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

8. Lounge   -   #8
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Congratulations, Rose and a Merry,Merry to you and yours.

And the rest of youse as well.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

9. Lounge   -   #9
    kittybewm's Avatar bob bob bob bob
    Good luck, and that was very nive holiday-ee spirit!

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Good luck with your new start in the new year,hope you settle in well.
    Let us know how you get on.
    Blessed Be

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast