Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: Stuff you got for Xmas?

JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by shamong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Agrajag View Post

You took a £2,000 present from your Mam.

What a leech.
    how that make me a leech ya dickhead whats the matter mummy never got u a pressie hey? go n start a row wiv sme1 else. as it goes my ma won £24,ooo in october n offered me and my brother £6,ooo each which i refused n sed just get me smething i cant afford to get myself ie new tv or bedroom suite.
    I'm taking that as a yes.

2. Lounge   -   #82
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    [
    Maybe you didn't know what to say so browsed a thesaurus until a sufficiently awkward word leapt out to obfuscate your totally meaningless comment.
    Not at all, Chromolux.

I merely did a stack o' chores, slept a wink, worked a full day, then cooked dinner for my wife, and here I am.

Sorry indeed you are that far down on my list of priorities, even knowing you lack the humility to see the sense in my ordering.

Your talents are admirable, sir, but you suffer insecurity as a woman does.

Or, if you like, you may call me older and slower...

...and better, which I readily (but still with suitable modestly) acknowledge.

How was your day, then.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. Lounge   -   #83
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shamong View Post
    how that make me a leech ya dickhead whats the matter mummy never got u a pressie hey? go n start a row wiv sme1 else. as it goes my ma won £24,ooo in october n offered me and my brother £6,ooo each which i refused n sed just get me smething i cant afford to get myself ie new tv or bedroom suite.
    I'm taking that as a yes.
    Mind, JP, there are several potential levels of relativity at work, here.

They may be millionaires, just like you.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. Lounge   -   #84
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    God you're a spoiled bunch. I got the gift of a peaceful christmas with a loving family (not mine)- good food, good wine and good company. I couldn't ask for more.

(Did get a massage table, a new coat and a wicked picture of some frogs as well!)
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

5. Lounge   -   #85
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post
    God you're a spoiled bunch. I got the gift of a peaceful christmas with a loving family (not mine)- good food, good wine and good company. I couldn't ask for more.

(Did get a massage table, a new coat and a wicked picture of some frogs as well!)
    How exciting,you got somewhere to leave notes for people,your front door painted and a picture of The French Revouloution.

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

6. Lounge   -   #86
    kittybewm's Avatar bob bob bob bob
    sexsexsexsex

7. Lounge   -   #87
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by Gripper View Post
    How exciting,you got somewhere to leave notes for people,your front door painted and a picture of The
    I had a picture of The too

8. Lounge   -   #88
    24ooo is that the same as 24000?
    there's two things in this life i hate; 1. Cultural discrimination and 2. Gypsies

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789