Thread: Guys R U Sure That U Do Justice To Many Torrents U Posses..

svergie's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    GUYS .. HONESTLY SPEAKING , I CANT DO JUSTICE TO MANY TORRENTS I POSSESS.. BECAUSE THE FACT IS EITHER I AM GONNA LOOSE THEM , OR IT WILL GO AUTOMATICALLY DUE TO INACTIVITY .. I HAVE LOST 30 TORRENTS LIKE THIS INCLUDING

PISEXY
    CHILDBYTES
    SWEDVDR
    NORBITS
    NORDIC
    POLISH
    DANISH
    SOFT

AND MANY MORE .. THE SIMPLE REASON IS ITS VERY HARD TO REMEMBER EACH AND EVERY TORRENT ... AND U CANT SEED EVERY TORRENT IN 1 2 WEEKS .. ITS TAKES HELL OF TIME... AND CONCENTRATING ON MANY TRACKERS I LOST LOTS OF THEM... SO ITS BETTER CHOOSE SOME BEST TRACKER , AND TRY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT , INSTEAD OF HAVING 100 TORRENTS .... NOTHING WRONG TO HAVE DESIRE FOR EVERY TORRENT . BUT THE HONEST FACT IS ITS VERY HARD TO DO JUSTICE TO EVERY TORRENT...

INSTEAD OF LOSING THE TORRENTS , WE CAN HELP PEOPLE WHO WANTS TORRENTS , SO THAT WE CAN GAIN REPUTATION, AND OTHER PERSON GETS BENEFITTED...

PLSSSSSSS THINK GUYS......

HAPPY XMAS

Never Give Up...
    Try _Until_U_Succeed

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    kavalchuk17's Avatar Something RETIRED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Turn off the caps lock.

All you have to do to keep your account is login once a month. You dont need to run any torrents. just login, goto one page, then your good.

most sites run on a 42 day timer so if you visit it once every month, your set.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Ne'tu's Avatar Member BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Yeah, but some trackers delete your account if you don't download/upload anything. So he's partially right.

If you don't have a good connection, don't bother keeping all of them. That's my opinion.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    OK,,,, S T E P A W A Y from the caps lock

yes some allow the login method to apease the axxs gods but others do require the up/down a few KBs method then there are the ones you can PARK,, my fav heh. The holidays give a good surprise of building up your ratios for a few days but I like the ones that give a months worth

Quote Originally Posted by Ne'tu View Post
    If you don't have a good connection, don't bother keeping all of them. That's my opinion.
    For me I've found one or two sites have what the others don't so I benefit from having a bunch, at least until I find one that truly has it all,, haha doubt that will ever happen.
    Last edited by Nemesis®; 12-26-2006 at 01:43 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Member BT Rep: +1
    i have all my torrent sites in a bookmark folder and just click the folder and opens each site in a new tab... also for the ones that need u to upload/download all u need to do is keep torrents from each site open even old ones then seed them for a day or so , or just download part of a file...

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    n00b BT Rep: +1
    no use in too many sites six of the best sould do you good.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by khartman View Post
    no use in too many sites six of the best sould do you good.
    if u have a server u can manage a lot more then 6 i only use 4 frequently the others i keep for thier unique stuff that i need once in a while

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by dre145 View Post
    or just download part of a file...

I just set my client to ignore all the files in a torrent except for the .nfo. it's very easy to download and seed back a few KB, plus it counts as activity.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    thats a really great idea