Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Rep Trade Thread

Agrajag's Avatar Just Lame
    However 2 or 3 scammers could join and cross-rep one and other. Thus making n00bs think they were trustworthy and making them easy targets for scamming.

Which just seems wrong.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    I don't really think it'll last...
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Some of my accounts are banned from the Invites section now and some aren't, which seems odd. I can still rep the accounts that are banned from there though.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Can you only do it in the invites section now. That makes sense.

It would also make sense to make them only visible there too Ross, as they are only useful there.

Does the board accept responsibility for anyone who is the victim of scamage, by someone with a good rep.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    Some of my accounts are banned from the Invites section now and some aren't, which seems odd. I can still rep the accounts that are banned from there though.
    Why are they banned.

Presumably they have been here for over 1 month and have over 5 posts (knowing you).

Why ban you from a bit of the board.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    Can you only do it in the invites section now. That makes sense. It would also make sense to make them only visible there too Ross, as they are only useful there.
    That's a good compromise, but is it really do-able? And I wouldn't want to be banned from a section of the board, whether I use it or not IMO.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

7. Lounge   -   #47
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairbautt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    Can you only do it in the invites section now. That makes sense. It would also make sense to make them only visible there too Ross, as they are only useful there.
    That's a good compromise, but is it really do-able? And I wouldn't want to be banned from a section of the board, whether I use it or not IMO.
    Usually I'd feel the same, but I've been lurking in the Bittorrent Inbreds section for a while now and I can't say I will miss the smell of desperation, witnessing people prostitute themselves in the hopes of a newer faster better tracker invite and (mostly) the spastic spelling.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by MCHeshPants420 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairbautt View Post
    Usually I'd feel the same, but I've been lurking in the Bittorrent Inbreds section for a while now and I can't say I will miss the smell of desperation, witnessing people prostitute themselves in the hopes of a newer faster better tracker invite and (mostly) the spastic spelling.
    You're not banned cawkmunch, I am.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Agrajag's Avatar Just Lame
    :earl:

10. Lounge   -   #50
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Merry christmas.........and new rep system is cool i suppose.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast