Thread: Rapidshare Premium Account Users: Need Help Quick!

Question for anyone who has a premium account with Rapidshare.com:

Can you transfer or extend your account to a rapidshare.de premium account? I tried searching in their FAQs section and I can't find any info on this. I want to transfer my rapidshare.com account to a rapidshare.de account but have no clue how to do it or if they even allow it.

Thanks for any help.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    vat0r's Avatar .:.
    As far as I know you cannot. Seems they discontinued the promo they were running as well.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Damn!

I found out that people who have a premium Rapidshare.de account can transfer to a Rapidshare.com premium account but not vice versa.

Damn!

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    yeah i dont understand that. arent they one in the same?
    might be a dumb question but why would you want to change?

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by peterk312 View Post
    Damn!

I found out that people who have a premium Rapidshare.de account can transfer to a Rapidshare.com premium account but not vice versa.

Damn!
    yes. Whoever had rapidshare.de accound got rapidshare.com account for free.
    on rapidshare.de it says that uploads will be aviable on 6.01 '07, so i guess people who bought rapidshare.com account are gonna get free rapidshare.de account

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    MrEhRz's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    looks like rapidshare.de are upgrading their storage so they allocate their users to rapidshare.com