Thread: Multisession

Poster
    When i tried to burn a .bin and a .cue file together using nero it gave me the message- conflict of burn settings: sorry, but writing multisession cds is impossible with currently selected recorder(s), using this burn mode. How do you wish to proceed?

Turn off multisession

Turn off DAO

Cancel

What do i need to do or get to be able to burn these files?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    your not supposed to burn a bin and cue file together your supposed to use the cue file to burn the bin image to a cd. In nero go to File -> Burn image then select the cue file (it has to be in the same directory as the bin file). Nero should then begin to burn the bin file to a cd

Edit: Multisession cds are cds that u can add more to after a while so you can put 10 megs on one day and those 10 megs will be accessible like any normal burnt cd and then u can add another 10 the next day and so on (i don't know how many sessions are allowed.) Disc at once burns a complete cd and closes/finalises the disc which means that no further writing is possible to the disc.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    Okay thx i was moving the bin file over and then going to file->burn image etc.

now its working alright i just can't get the game to install gives me a component transfer error. I've posted this already but maybe you know it says that a parameter is incorrect