Thread: Red Hot Chili Peppers

Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Yep, that's right, I just got back from the show and it kicked ass. They mostly played the mainstream stuff, all the hits, plus a few extras. They had two opening bands, Queens of the Stone Age, which I liked alot, and some other band, who I still don't know the name of. They even let Flea jam for a few minutes on stage, and the crowd loved it. Our seats were on the floor about 8 rows in, probably 15 feet from the stage. Nothing like hearing a concert from the pit. B)
    Proud member of MDS

2. Music   -   #2
    Jayhawk
    congrats glad it was a great show they were in nebraska last year i believe but didnt make it

3. Music   -   #3
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    cool i went to see rhcp a few months back and the mars voltar opened for them. kinda led zepplin like.

and i was in the pit B)

lucky git seeing the qotsa as well

4. Music   -   #4
    BANNED
    Yeah I saw them once at the big day out here and they stopped becasue we moshed to much in the pit they came back on and said we arnt continueing to calm down they wre awsomne

5. Music   -   #5
    Poster
    Excellent m8.....wish i was there.....i`m very envious and Queens of the Stoneage.....wow.....what a bargain!!!.
    Where was the gig?

cheers,
    Bass.

6. Music   -   #6
    rhcp, is awesome dude, flea is good at that slap bass! . I never really been to any concert ever. My mom lets me go, but i have no money.

7. Music   -   #7
    BANNED
    what song did they open with jibbler?

8. Music   -   #8
    Poster
    U lucky bastard

9. Music   -   #9
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by Bass@18 May 2003 - 06:05
    Excellent m8.....wish i was there.....i`m very envious and Queens of the Stoneage.....wow.....what a bargain!!!.
    Where was the gig?

The gig was in upstate NY, and the mosh pit was outta control. The mosh pit is an outdoor thing, something to do when there is space to play with. Nothing ruins a show faster than having to catch some stupid fuck as he gets thrown into me. Fucking security sucks at these concerts. However, we did smoke pot/cigs in the arena, so it wasn't all bad. B)
    Proud member of MDS