Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: lossless music tracker

ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...158/t-e-396328

So the entire purpose of this thread was you could figure out which site had the most e-peen so you could trade your way in? Cool thread bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

2. BitTorrent   -   #82
    Quote Originally Posted by pretend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceboy View Post

If only I could work out how to download anything from the site since it's in russian and there's no obvious torrent download link on each page (unless I'm missing something)

Ok, so I need to upload 1 GB of stuff b4 I can download anything?
    You won't find torrent download link since it's not a torrent tracker It's an FTP archive.
    yeah figured that out. Looks like a decent site.
    In order to download something, you should upload something. 10 downloads for 1 upload, if I remember it right.
    My russian not that good lol but I'm sure this means you need to upload 1gb before you can download anthing:

Чтобы иметь возможность скачивать, вам необходимо закачать как минимум 1Gb

3. BitTorrent   -   #83
    pretend's Avatar Is this it? BT Rep: +1
    That's right

4. BitTorrent   -   #84
    anonymous0711's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...158/t-e-396328

So the entire purpose of this thread was you could figure out which site had the most e-peen so you could trade your way in? Cool thread bro.
    lol thats what is looks like... its ok i can almost guarantee he wont find his way into E**** and i doubt he even knows what the actual name is anyways

5. BitTorrent   -   #85
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous0711 View Post
    lol thats what is looks like... its ok i can almost guarantee he wont find his way into E**** and i doubt he even knows what the actual name is anyways
    Since I used to be a member there I'm guessing I do! I never used it since I had an account with Oink at the time, which was a far superior tracker in every respect.
    Last edited by Spaceboy; 03-02-2010 at 01:59 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #86
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Probably just shot yourself further in the foot there since they don't tend to disable for inactivity. But that's ok, I'm sure the reasons for your ban were perfectly benign.

Don't hold out hope that anyone is going to use an invite on a trader though. The only people with real invites are VIPs/staff, everyone else has to go through a process designed to weed out folks like you
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

7. BitTorrent   -   #87
    Zac090's Avatar t3h n00b BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post

So the entire purpose of this thread was you could figure out which site had the most e-peen so you could trade your way in? .
    The its N-M for sure,l33t-est lossless tracker alive(?)
    Last edited by Zac090; 03-02-2010 at 05:45 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #88
    highlife's Avatar Member
    Pedro's BT is the best there is for loosless in my opinion.Too bad they have seeding limitaions which is also good for other members

9. BitTorrent   -   #89
    SummerSamba's Avatar Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter View Post
    What is Waffle Iron quality, and how exactly is it better than any other standard out there?

I'm not trolling, honest question.
    Nothing makes it better... The fact is, if you have the proper offsets for your drive, then test a track and get one CRC, then copy that track again and get the same CRC value, you have a perfect rip. Digital streams (on CDs) aren't like analog sources. There is only one true CRC for every track. You get the CRC to match twice, you have a "win."
    Last edited by SummerSamba; 03-04-2010 at 04:27 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #90
    SummerSamba's Avatar Member
    Quote Originally Posted by highlife View Post
    Pedro's BT is the best there is for loosless in my opinion.Too bad they have seeding limitaions which is also good for other members
    Can you elaborate, please?

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast