Thread: Participates In Klboards But Not In Kazaa Lite?

Poster
    I've been wondering for a while now, because I'm definitely on of this people.
    I spend most of my time posting messages, viewing messages on the klboards but I realise I hardly log on to Kazaa Lite at all!! This could be due to a fact that I have phobias of seeing decimal download speeds and reminding me of the fact I'm being ripped off my my ADSL ISP .

I begin to realise that I'm spending 6/8 of my 'kazaa time' on the forums then on kazaa lite itself. Now I think that's weird but I know there are people out there who are forum fanatics and participate in the forums but hardly know much about the program itself.

Are you a klboard junkie? If you are post a reply, don't be shy!!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Yes I am.....this is my home.

There are alot of us that don't use the Kazaa - Lite program but visit here.Why there is a section called "Other Related P2P Program Discussions".

But if the name of this forum was to change to something else I don't think it would be the same around here.That is what it is too me anymore.....it is a name.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    yeah, i've been avoiding K-lite too since i discovered The Home of the Underdogs and Astalavista.

i don't find anything i want to d/l off Kazaa anymore.
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

4. Lounge   -   #4
    music/movie junkie so kazaa is rarely turned off.

When I have about 10 minutes between posts is when I've got kazaa and my newsreader running side by side. That kinda slows browsing down

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Lord of the KLF
    ever since i have discovered the wonders of irc, newsgroups and even bittorrent k-lite rarely gets turned on however i can honestly say i have got k-lite running now as i am after blade which has been out for ages on the fastrack network so in this case k-lite is fastest but just look at the recent matrix reloaded rush, i was one of the first in the queues to get this on irc by the time i had it it was another hour before i saw it on bittorrent and emule of course with most new releases the time difference is not quite an hour but usually a little longer however as this was the matrix reloaded there was a major rush

6. Lounge   -   #6
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    I had to check if KL was still on my pc........

And it was!

I only use KL for apps i need, but in the future [when i have my new pc with dvd burner] i will use it again for d/l movies i guess.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    You hit it right on the nose, RedRival!
    When I first discovered Kazaa/K-Lite I was dl'ing stuff day and night, just because I could, I guess. Now I'm far more selective and really only get files I really want or to fill requests from relatives or neighbors. I enjoy the forum much more and have learned a lot just cruising around in here. It's kinda like my car...I almost like working on/ modifying it more than I drive it.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

8. Lounge   -   #8
    FST Retiree
    i cant find anything to download anymore (anyone with some suggestions?....i cant have everything ), so i just stay here all day instead

9. Lounge   -   #9
    There is always something to do on KL for me.