Thread: My apologies to admins of FST

BANNED BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Hi everyone,

Ide just like to say that I apologize for the comment I made in my thread in the invites trading section regarding "snitches" at FST ... I said something along the lines of FST is full of snitches .... this is NOT the case, while there use to be a few of these scumbags here, after speaking to the FST admins, they have been dealt with. My making a post like this made FST look bad and for this I am sorry. Let me say in closing FST is a GREAT community with the majority of users being AWESOME and the ADMINS here are, truth be told, the best of any filesharing related site/board and should be commended for the way they run this site and board. Hope you all can find it in yourselves to understand that certain things are said sometimes in anger which we realize after the fact should not have been said and were unwarrented. The incident I am referring to was one of those times in my case and for this iam truly sorry to the users and admins of FST and hope you all can find it in your hearts to forgive me as this really is a AWESOME site and I really do enjoy being here and would recommend it to anyone whos into filesharing of any kind.

thanks and have a great time at FST all

jrmyolvr

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    safa's Avatar ® BT Rep: +1
    Your forgiven , hope you fixed your caps button, thought it was stuck all of last night

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    meo's Avatar RANDOM.ADS BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I think you have been forgiven

meo!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    safa's Avatar ® BT Rep: +1
    Nice sig meo

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    apologies forgiven i can see where you're coming from jrmyolvr- the invite trading subject really gets on my nerves aswell sometimes i feel like im banging my head a against a brick wall.

@meo - i love yer sig - invite trading is not a crime.
    Last edited by Alien5; 12-30-2006 at 01:14 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    forgiven.glad to see nuget sorted ha ha i hope grass was sorted well good i hate fucking snitches there scum of the earth rite up there wiv smackheads
    Last edited by bunny67; 12-30-2006 at 02:21 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    amopeo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    i hope everything works out with all ur accounts.