Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Traffic Wardens

petra1210's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1

Angry

What type of abuse and neglect did these people have to deal with when they were younger,who(no matter how strong the lsd is)would want to grow up to become a traffic warden,the lowest form of ,even worse then the pigs(they dont know any better and to be honest i think the cops in ireland are all cloned in templemore as they are all ignorant splashing culties)but traffic wardens were at some point normal people who during their teenage years while most of us were out doing what needed to be done,these woke up one morning and decided on becoming a complete as a career choice,nice one!Anyway i think they should be all hunted down and burnt at the stake,after being made to plea like you do when you walk out to the car and spot one of these sticking a ticket under your windscreen wiper,you could be jesus christ and these wouldnt give a toss,you'd still get the ticket.

Note: I got 2 tickets in the past 2weeks!!!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    What did you do to get the tickets?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    First at the side of post office.. just went to the office cause i had to buy some parking tickets and second in tesco's.. i didn't know that i have to pay in tesco

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Here is the picture of her

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    hawt

6. Lounge   -   #6
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    I have a fair few parking tickets most have been pretty fair but a few have been for absolutly no reason.

I once got 2 tickets in the space of 2 hours and i never even moved my car. I was less then impressed with the second as it was for parking on a single yellow line which is legal after 6:30 pm and the ticket was for 7:05pm. I found the traffic warden and really layed into him. so much so he called the police but in the end he cancelled both the tickets and said sorry to me. to this day i still think its some sort of trick to get rid of me and the tickets will drop through my door.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by 4play View Post
    I have a fair few parking tickets most have been pretty fair but a few have been for absolutly no reason.

I once got 2 tickets in the space of 2 hours and i never even moved my car. I was less then impressed with the second as it was for parking on a single yellow line which is legal after 6:30 pm and the ticket was for 7:05pm. I found the traffic warden and really layed into him. so much so he called the police but in the end he cancelled both the tickets and said sorry to me. to this day i still think its some sort of trick to get rid of me and the tickets will drop through my door.
    almost the same happened to my husband too
    they cancelled ticket and said bla bla sorry
    btw.. this is first time in my life i got ticket and i got full driving licence for 12years already
    im okay with first ticket, but... do u have to pay in TESCO??

8. Lounge   -   #8
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Petra
    im okay with first ticket, but... do u have to pay in TESCO??
    I know you're supposed to pay in Asda, didn't think you had to in Tesco tho'.

When it's private property, the company's security people have to enforce the fine and if you don't pay it, there's not a lot they can do (but they will threaten to tell the DVLA).

I've had a couple of these type parking fines, from DFS and Pizza Hut when I've parked in the industrial estate opposite Old Trafford for games, and just ignored them
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    i've never had to pay for parking at a supermarket. i suppose there is more competition for your custom over here than in tattie howker land.
    there's two things in this life i hate; 1. Cultural discrimination and 2. Gypsies

10. Lounge   -   #10
    I've never ever had to pay too. I think I saw the sign and it says -> parking for 2 hours i parked there for 5mins or so
    im confused now
    Note: she must hates me for some reason

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast