Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Friends

Poster BT Rep: +1
    Yup the show is definitely going into its last season (about time). They arent even going to have a full season next year. Normally the season run is about 25 eps. but its only going to be around 18. Oh and there were talks of a friend movie...but it mysteriously died down...I personally hope not.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Season 10 commences 18th September, 2003.
    Episode title will be announced in July..

The movie rumour is still going around, wud be awesome if it actually comes out.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by TheBrood@18 May 2003 - 20:45
    Has anyone download all of the friends episodes???

I have just startet getting them. The older ones is bad quality which sucks. But I have most of the new season.

Anyone know if they are going to make a season 10?????
    I have systematically downloaded *every* friends episode.

the way to do it is to search "friends 101" then "friends 102" etc etc etc. through the 24 eps in most series (check out the official site for the number in each series) through all the series. I just got 923 and 924 from Emule, they'll be avail on kazaa soon.
    <insert signature here>

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Originally posted by vivitron 15+18 May 2003 - 22:14--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vivitron 15 @ 18 May 2003 - 22:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--TheBrood@18 May 2003 - 20:45
    Has anyone download all of the friends episodes???

I have just startet getting them. The older ones is bad quality which sucks. But I have most of the new season.

Anyone know if they are going to make a season 10?????
    I have systematically downloaded *every* friends episode.

the way to do it is to search "friends 101" then "friends 102" etc etc etc. through the 24 eps in most series (check out the official site for the number in each series) through all the series. I just got 923 and 924 from Emule, they&#39;ll be avail on kazaa soon. [/b][/quote]
    Thanks for the link, If itīs on kazaa then I am going to try to get every one in good quality&#33;

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12