Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which services allow me to use PayPal or a solo card to pay?

Hanz™'s Avatar making the world go BT Rep: +3
    I am just wondering which services allow me to use PayPal or a solo card to pay?
    I used to use newshosting.com but ideally I don't really want to have to pay for a 6month lump... Seeing as I am actually in the red right now until my student loan comes through.
    :/

Also, I stopped using newsgroups last year sometime.
    Are they still as good as they used to be?

NZBzone has completely gone now and that was one of the best things around when I was there.
    I still have some old accounts which might be useful...
    I have:
    binage.com
    And I used to also use:
    nzbzrus.com
    thepeerhub.com

I don't wanna pay for my nzbs with newzbin.com That really pissed me off.
    What's best now anyway?

Are there still quite a lot of HD/DVDR films being posted, I always noticed there were a lot more on usenet than there ever were on bittorent.

Should I stay on bittorrent or what?

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    come on?

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I cant really answer most of them questions (I dont use nzbs much) but the only usenet provider I know of that lets you pay with paypal and solo is newsdemon.com

I cant say if their service is good or bad (I dont use them) but they let you choose different servers in different locations (I think thats only available on their premium plans though) and you can also pay monthly. They also have very good retention and 20 connections are allowed if you get their premium plan.

If you go with them PAY BY SOLO (the worldpay option) instead of paypal. They put all their paypal customers on crap servers (with alot of groups missing). Also if you signup you can use filesharingtalks link: http://www.newsdemon.com/?aflid=2273/
    Last edited by torrentguy; 12-31-2006 at 11:45 PM.

4. Newsgroups   -   #4

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    I searched about, and decided to go with newsdemon and found a nzb site called www.nzbmatrix.com which seems very very promising. It's nicer than binage imo... :/

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    would like to try myself but i would prefer to try it without signing up to see if is any good

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    Poster
    Simon488 you can get a test account > http://www.newsdemon.com/support/ind...A+Test+Account

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    NewsDemon arent doing test accounts at the moment. Atleast they werent two weeks ago when I asked for one When they did do them I had one and it was really good.

They probably stopped test accounts because people were just getting them so they could download some files for free.

9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    Poster
    Newsdemon are the only provider i have ever been with. They always maxing out my 8meg .

10. Newsgroups   -   #10
    Flinty is the retention really what they say, is the completion good and do you have any problems? just wondering incase I choose to go with them for a few months.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast