Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Boy, you Yanks are a strange lot!

Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins View Post
    i know more about jeebus than vidcc

Yeah, but how much do you actually know about vidcc.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins View Post
    i know more about jeebus than vidcc

Yeah, but how much do you actually know about vidcc.
    And then how much does anyone really know about jeebus? He didn't write the book about him, others did. you have to take into account the media bias.

On the agreement of the basics, I have read about some that don't believe jesus was a mortal man but an immortal being that took a human form as a vessel to walk the earth. The story is still the same but he didn't actually die on the cross and become reborn but instead just left his body (something along those lines but not exactly). Being the immortal son of god obviously his appearance to say keep it real to his homies is explained.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by ilw View Post
    point is that christians don't agree on the contents of the new testament and what with the way it was written, the sayings of Christ are about as accurate as me pissing into the wind.

anyway, don't care, arguments about religion always wind me up so i'm quitting this one.
    I'm so glad my Faith helps me resist the temptation presented by threads like this one.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    i was watchin' this "the naked archaeologist" show the other night, and he was interviewing some historoscientific eggheads who claim the philistines were not in fact the dirty ignorant savages the old testament had led us to believe they were. rather, they were prolly the most sophisticated tribe in the area at the time?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234