Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dedibox (seeding server)

BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    www.dedibox.fr
    www.dedihostplus.com
    www.dedibox-international.com
    www.bestofdata.com
    www.giga-international.com

These Sites are all owned by Dedibox.fr and they all suspend accts with out refund if you have any torrents or anything illegal running for that matter, but ive had one for a while, and if you enable encryption and try to keep your bw under 4TB they wont be curious to check your acct. These Site also send a email to all users when there is a police raid, which happened a few days ago, you should then complete erase your harddrive of anything torrent related, expect your box to go down for a few hours or so.

--------------

If you dont want any problems and fast speeds

www.softlayer.com --> Best in my opinion.
    www.layeredtech.com -> All good and dont give a shit about torrents unless they get emails and message or problems if someone finds out their users are running torrents.

And if you dont trust the USA hosts, try to find a host in malaysia or another country which has no copyright laws.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35

This is the letter they recieved!!!! BOD is reseller of dedibox so i assume dedibox did same!!!!
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    ChairmanOfTheBoard BT Rep: +1
    i would be careful about using either LT or SL... LT has been raided in the past and i would be willing to bet it will happen again...

to bad about dedi.. they were great suppliers...
    BoD was crap but if u went direct to dedi it was nice serv...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12