Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: xbox 360 ring of death

express98's Avatar Poster

Angry

Microsoft suck,bought it for my son for christmas cost £299 and the fu@king thing has dead already,3 red rings no boot up 1 crying son,happy new year bill gates,yr a tw@t,least hackers ripp yr shit and they work!!!!!!! sorry guys had to get that off my chest happy new year,hope no more dads or mums are havin the same probs with their consols cos they are crap like i told the poor guy who answered the phone at currys where i got it from,just hope i can get a exchange.......
    Last edited by express98; 01-01-2007 at 08:17 PM.

2. Games   -   #2
    Fulanito's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    that was badluck man, i hope u get the 360 and yeah bill gates is an ars haha
    " I didn't want to become Peruvian, i just got lucky "

No preocupetion mister! A mi los Apaches me apapachan!
    Once a noob, always a noob!

3. Games   -   #3
    express98's Avatar Poster

Unsure

Quote Originally Posted by Charmig_latino View Post
    Thanks me to,my sons heart broken told him santa must have banged it comming down the chimney

4. Games   -   #4
    Return/exchange it because it's still under warranty.

5. Games   -   #5
    Sorry to hear, it happened to me after the Nov. 30 update. And, at the time M$oft only had a 90 day warranty (now its a full year) so I was even refused a free repair at first. During my 2nd call I got steamed up and started yelling and got the repair for free. It took me about 3-4 calls and the typical phone monkeys reading off a computer deal. They sent me a new console (different serial #) and it works so I can't complain except for it was right before the holidays and it took about 2 weeks between when I sent it out and got it back. Sucks but unless you can just take it to the local retailer where you purchased it and do an exchange there having to send it in is the only option. Cheers.

6. Games   -   #6
    Fulanito's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by express98 View Post
    Thanks me to,my sons heart broken told him santa must have banged it comming down the chimney
    " I didn't want to become Peruvian, i just got lucky "

No preocupetion mister! A mi los Apaches me apapachan!
    Once a noob, always a noob!

7. Games   -   #7
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    lol

Same thing happened to my Xbox 360, but even worse, I lost all my games saves (all I truly cared about was my Oblivion game save ) and I lost my paid for Geometry Wars and GRAW add on that I dled in Marketplace.

8. Games   -   #8
    thats why wii > xbox360
    The Homicidal,Suicidal,Genocidal

9. Games   -   #9
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by BrolyBoo View Post
    thats why wii > xbox360
    lol, thats exactly why . I'm fucking pissed at Circuit City not at my Xbox just because they wouldn't do anything for me to get my saves back.

10. Games   -   #10
    Really sorry to hear that mate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast