Thread: Batman-Costuming The Dark Knight

theincredible's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10

Surprised/Amazed

Hi Every On
    ======================
    Costuming The Dark Knight
    The skinny on Batman and Joker's new duds.

With pre-production undehttp://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/synapse_kt8c/editor/createlink.gifway on The Dark Knight, the rumor mill has been busy churning out buzz on all aspects of the Batman Begins sequel, including costuming.

Christian Bale's Batman will sport a modified and more "fabricky" outfit than the version he wore in Begins. The site expects the costume will still be rubber but sleeker than the version seen in the previous film.

The Joker's garb will be "less cartoony", according to BoF's source. "[Since this film's Joker is] much more dark, sinister, and threatening, his costume is very much going to reflect that."

BoF's insider added, "It's not going to be a suit that is tailored for him, but more something he acquired. I mean, what tailor would actually make a suit for The Joker?"

The Dark Knight begins filming in March of next year for a 2008 release.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    The Caped Crusader's costume in Batman Begins was alright. I hope they don't futz with it too much. Glad to hear they're not going too 'cartoony' with the Joker's outfit and going for the darker approach. I cannot wait for this one to hit the theaters.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    I always thought the cartoony joker was dark from the Tim Burton version, it had a very dark and twisted feel imo