Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: disabled for trading

zzz1992's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    ^^^ Is there??

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by walczanin View Post
    is there any way to get caught if u are not using the same nickname?

Theres a couple of differant methods that can be used to tell if people are trading.

1.) They dont acctually know who they are inviting so many times the person you invite will be a leech or a cheater who thus flags the system and leads back to you.

2.) You use the same name on multiple sites and even here and it leads back to you.

3.) You post your email address in the open on sites like this asking for invites... They find you... then find all your invitees.

4.) Staff from other sites hide out on other sites where people are trading invites and try and get you to invite them... thus they know who you are even if you use differant names.

5.) Some staff on multiple sites are very close knit and warn each other when they spot users trading invites for other sites..... <<<<

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    JamesBlunt's Avatar damn i luv music BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    damn

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    damn so how are we suppose to efficiently trade? why cant we all be friends ? haha arent we suppose to share, thats the purpose of torrents...

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    PanEko's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    damn right heheehhe

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by tufnut2crack View Post
    damn so how are we suppose to efficiently trade? why cant we all be friends ? haha arent we suppose to share, thats the purpose of torrents...
    But certain sites do these things to avoid cheaters and bad members etc.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by tufnut2crack
    damn so how are we suppose to efficiently trade?
    by pming

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by 1b4dm0f0 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tufnut2crack
    damn so how are we suppose to efficiently trade?
    by pming
    EXACTLY right as I've mentioned a few times keep your shit in the PM or face the consequences, plus having/using multiples of everything is a must. It's a pain but hey gotta do what ya gotta do.

me goes back into stealth mode zoop where he go "in a puff of smoke"

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    DISABLED PRIVS
    What are the rules?

BitMeTV.ORG has a number of simple RULES you should always follow. Complying with these rules will ensure that your account does not get disabled.

Among the most important of the rules are:
    • Never defy the wishes of the Administrators, SysOps, or Moderators. Swearing at, or in other ways abusing staff, will result in an instant ban.
    • Never use a modified client or any other method to cheat on your stats.
    • Do not change your client's identification to try to circumvent a client ban. Only use authorized clients.
    • Creating more than one account will result in all of your accounts being disabled and your access to the site permanently banned.
    • Do not share your account with anyone.
    • Do not give your account to anyone else (ie. trade accounts).
    • Using another member's passkey for downloading and/or uploading is strictly prohibited.
    All of the above will get you banned, Try being more carefull on what you trade were.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Basquiat's Avatar DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis® View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 1b4dm0f0 View Post

by pming
    EXACTLY right as I've mentioned a few times keep your shit in the PM or face the consequences, plus having/using multiples of everything is a must. It's a pain but hey gotta do what ya gotta do.

me goes back into stealth mode zoop where he go "in a puff of smoke"
    got the right idea....people that cry about getting busted make me laugh, dont be retarded ok...serious dont be a fuckin retard.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast