Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gta Vice City!

ERROR DETECTED!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Download Stopped!

We do not allow downloads where we can't track the site you came from (blank referrals).
    Please go back and try again or contact the webmaster of the site you came from about allowing this in the future

HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!!

2. Games   -   #22
    I was downloading it but when it got to the last 2 files (I think....I was outside while it was downloading) it said Server is busy, I tried again, server is busy, again and again and again and again. It wont complete, making all of the files useless. PLEASE HELP!

3. Games   -   #23
    Any 1 downloaded this from dredwerkz and got it to work?

4. Games   -   #24
    Poster
    Originally posted by sharedholder@18 May 2003 - 20:28
    ERROR DETECTED!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Download Stopped!

We do not allow downloads where we can't track the site you came from (blank referrals).
    Please go back and try again or contact the webmaster of the site you came from about allowing this in the future

HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!!
    did same to me befor i turn norton internet security off

5. Games   -   #25
    where do u type in the password???.. i keep getting access denied

6. Games   -   #26
    nm it is because of norton securiity. I m downloading now

7. Games   -   #27
    lol donwload netpumper

and then go their and start downloading.

8. Games   -   #28
    i finished downloading everything but all i got was a lot of gif files and one ms-dos batch file. any suggestions? and when i try to run the gif to zip file it says syntax is incorrect.

9. Games   -   #29
    yeh i got the game to work as i said it takes time to get used to dredwerkz i been using it for 9 months and every game i got from dredwerkz work if you get a failed connection give it a few hours and i dont even use the netpumper plugin i use the normal 1

gta vice city 250mb unpacks to over 1.2 gb so if you got a shit computer dont even bother downloading it
    takes about 25mins to unpack on a 2ghz athlon with 512ddr and need lots of hard disk space to unpack.

10. Games   -   #30
    anyone get the same error as me when i run the gif to zip? do i need to burn it on a cd or wat?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast